Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody know what might be wrong with my dog?
(09-29-2010, 05:08 PM)N3w_2_H@Ck1n™ Wrote: I don't think so, she usually just eats dry food, mince meat or left over food scraps.. we haven't given her like bones or anything for a while. And it happened over night, while we were sleeping, so we couldn't have fed her anything then. Whether she tried to eat/swallow something large while we were asleep I dunno.. I kinda doubt it though, she's never tried to do that before.

http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?...9&aid=1030

Did you feed your dog any leftovers that are on that list?

Some human food is poisonous to dogs and can harm them if you give it to them.
(09-29-2010, 05:20 PM)Sickshot Wrote: http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?...9&aid=1030

Did you feed your dog any leftovers that are on that list?

Some human food is poisonous to dogs and can harm them if you give it to them.

No but she useto eats the cat's food (now we've started sticking the cat food up high on a table though so she can't reach it). Dunno if that caused it..
(09-29-2010, 08:21 PM)N3w_2_H@Ck1n™ Wrote: No but she useto eats the cat's food (now we've started sticking the cat food up high on a table though so she can't reach it). Dunno if that caused it..

Hmm..

We used to feed our dog table scraps and he ended up getting diabetes from it.

Maybe that's what's wrong with your dog?

It makes them sick to their stomach and they don't do anything but lay there.
Hope not, but isn't that like slow and gradual? This happened within a matter of hours..
As I asked before is she eating and drinking properly?

What about bowel movements, that one helps a lot in figuring out what it is.
If it happened suddenly, I wonder if it is something toxic which she consumed during the night.

(09-29-2010, 09:50 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: As I asked before is she eating and drinking properly?

What about bowel movements, that one helps a lot in figuring out what it is.

This, too.
That sounds really like an allergic reaction. I bet it will pass if it is. I've never seen a dog have such a severe allergic reaction, but if the vet didn't recognize any health issues it just may be it. Good luck
She seems to be getting better from the antibiotics now, shes still not well but looking better..

There is not that much difference in her eating/drinking and bowel movements, except what you'd expect.. she'll usually eat forever and be excited whenever there's food, since she's seem to have lost all enthusiasm she's not that excited by food but still eats.
My dog ate my sock once and started wheezing possibly ate something/
Could be a poising my dog just had it, He is getting better after 3 day's.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My dog was took away:( INC3PT!0N™ 41 5,861 04-16-2014, 08:53 AM
Last Post: cracker007
  Your Favorite breed of dog? SeaNanners™ 42 6,784 04-16-2014, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Icy
  Dog keeps barking at outside noises Infinity∞ 4 944 12-27-2012, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Dr.Cooper
  Video of My Dog Crytek 7 1,079 11-25-2012, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Ixam
  My phreak of a dog F3aR™ 31 4,093 03-23-2012, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Grin