Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
White Hat Helpers.
Hello, and Greetings Support Forums. This Group has been made a few times. I would like to make it again, but this time I am going to keep it active. This Groups goals are simple, we strive to help people and their computer problems, and a clean up crew for the Computing section. I will be getting some graphics for the Group as soon as I can. OK, so with out further ado here is what I am looking for at the moment this will change I just wanted to type this up so I can start getting some people.

Requirements:

Be active either in the White Hat Help section, or in the Computing section.

High quality posting

Must be either Gray, or White Hat.

Must be active.

Good Grammar

People friendly

Patients

Format

Leaders
Tsgh Mike

Malware Boss

Crew

Best of luck, and stay safe out there.Thumbsup
[Image: Untitled-10-2.gif]
You need at least 500 posts to make a group.
Also the group has never been made before. Tongue
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Yea i dont think promoting other sites is the idea behind groups.
Honestly i am not 100% sure what there for.
But there certainly not about forcing members to register on other forums to do so.
Thread should be trashed IMHO.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Mike your goal is great, but you just copy and pasted this from another thread(of yours), lol. I would revise it to properly fit with SF terms and conditions. I also believe there is a similar group to this called "Geek Squad" however it may be slightly different.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,615 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed! Sam 260 149,555 05-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™