Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you do any sports?
Street basketball and weights at home.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Basketball, somethings weights at home and in the summer i go running
I played football for 9 years but stopped after i broke my tailbone. now i just run and work out
I play football for fun. My martial art is Arnis, specifically, the Sinawali style. It uses light wooden sticks, roughly 1/3rd the length of a staff. The Sinawali style is a fluid, constantly moving style, usually using two sticks. It is called Sinawali because the ancient Filipinos and Indonesians have often compared the fluidity and motion of the style to the movement of the hands, needles, and sticks of the sewers and tailors. I'm a beginner but I guess I'm doing pretty well.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
I do American Boxing Smile

I like that !
Basketball and ping pong.
i play tennis with my school and golf every once in a while
>I played Basketball for 3 yrs, I do paintball and other activies usually nowadays.
During the summer/spring I go for runs daily.
Twice a week I am at the gym. One day I work on my cardio and the other I just lift weights. I recently started because I was slowly becoming anti-social and I wanted to get out and meet new people.
[Image: sinaturee.png]
I used to play basketball, I don't play any sports for school any more though. I do unicycling, BMX, mountain biking, snowmobiling, and dirt biking on my own time.