Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you do any sports?
Mixed Martial Arts, American Football, European Football, and weight lifting.

Regards,
Zurmi
i do Kyokushin karate i've been doing it for almost 5 years i find it fun and is very good for keeping stress down and also weight. it is a very hard to start very demanding but after couple months it gets funner and easier i find Big Grin
(09-27-2010, 07:59 PM)my3rdball Wrote: i do Kyokushin karate i've been doing it for almost 5 years i find it fun and is very good for keeping stress down and also weight. it is a very hard to start very demanding but after couple months it gets funner and easier i find Big Grin
Nice dude...I'm into the whole martial arts thing
I used to play tennis, but now I do swimming and martial arts.
Wow, that's a lot. I only do martial arts which is once or twice a week. Sometimes I go to the gym.. other than that, not much else sport going on.
Juijitsu - 2-5 times a week
Long bike rides - 1 time a month (Extremely long)
Running - Every day
I try to keep fit, but it's hard with very little sleep.
i've done Rugby, Basketball, Volleyball, and a few others. I liked those the best though
I used to play Baseball. (8 years)
I do Track. (2 or 3 years)
I've played football 1 year and doing it again this year maybe, and possibly next year.
I've also played Basketball for a few years.
I've personally never played any sports, except for when I was in elementary school. All I do is lift weights regularly, and do cardio once in a while, but that's about it.
(10-05-2010, 01:23 PM)New York Wrote: I've personally never played any sports, except for when I was in elementary school. All I do is lift weights regularly, and do cardio once in a while, but that's about it.

SERIOUSLY??? Wow, how bout' highschool?
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}