Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(09-25-2010, 09:45 PM)Amazing Wrote: Alright, well, prepare yourself, I have a lot...

Homecoming is coming up and I have liked this girl named Kelsey for a long time, close to two or three years. For those past two or three years, we've been pretty close friends, but I've never mentioned to her or her friends that I liked her until a few days ago. Before that, I asked her to homecoming, and she said yes. Now... She figured out that I liked her after I asked her to homecoming, so now she thinks the entire situation of me actually liking her, and she only liking me as a friend, and going to homecoming is awkward. Even though we both know what's going on, the way we act around each other hasn't really changed... But I can definitely tell that the awkwardness is there. I was a bit disappointed when I figured out she didn't like me at all, considering she lead me on so much, so I've been kind of giving her the cold shoulder, but still talking to her and what not. I'm kind of undecided and confused as to what I should do. Does anyone have any suggestions about this part? I'll let you all discuss this part of the story, and then add everything else after I receive some support and advice on this.

Sorry for typing so much!

I was sort of in a similar situation, but then I realised she'd make a good friend too and that I didn't really have many female friends, specially none I could feel comfortable with, so I just started treating her as if she were any male friend of mine and trying to feel like she was just a friend, and it worked, and now we're pretty good friends.. luckily when I told her how I felt (That was SO hard.. just don't think about how hard it is, simply do it and ignore all feelings of nervousness and embarrassment or whatever), she thought I'd get over her really quickly anyway, cause she is humble.

Now there's another girl that loves me and I useto date, and am starting to love again now so I think we're better suited to date anyway.. the other girl is better as a friend.

Who knows, maybe you'll become besties instead. I'm afraid you can't make her like or love you, you just have to wait and get over her.. hanging out with other girls and getting into them helps speed that up.
When you tell her look into her eyes and just say it when your dancing is a good idea because she is close to you.
(09-25-2010, 10:08 PM)tsgh mike Wrote: Hi Amazing, I had this problem a little while ago, I just came flat out and said how I felt about here and she told me she felt the same.
agreed that thats one of the best feelings in the world Thumbsup?