Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Easy Way to Learn Spanish?
I am a spanish speaker. And its no easy to learn if its not your first idiom, is one of the most hardest lenguages to learn. but it has an adventage, unlike english. in spanish you pronounce all the words exactly as you write them.
I wish I knew, Spanish lessons at school are so confusing
Okay look my main language is spanish, I know alot of english cause my father is from the U.S.A, and in my school I have english classes. Well that's not the point, in my opinion the best way of learning spanish is learning the alphabet cause after you know how to pronouce every letter then you can combine it and you'll get to know how to read and when you've learn that good then you'll know how to talk good.
Thanks
[Image: juan9087.jpg]
Try using this site it has helped me out a lot in Spanish 1.

(09-26-2010, 07:23 AM)AnonymouS12 Wrote: Hi,
I'm not English nor Spanish speaker, but I live in Spain for 4 years now. I can speak and understant Spanish very well. IMHO, thinking in the language that you want to speak is the best way to learn.

This ^. Think in the language you want to learn\speak. That is one of the best ways to learn. If you can't "think" correctly, learn more vocabulary until you can.

Quote:At that rate it would take you 120 days if you put in 5 hours of work every single day.
The amount of time you spend is also very important. The more time you spend, the faster and easier you will learn.

[/QUOTE]
Quote:www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Anki
www.lmgtfy.com/?q=spaced_repetition

Other than that, I don't know what to tell you. This has worked for me in the past, it's honestly a very good setup.
This. Spaced repetition\Anki(Which is a learning tool that uses Spaced Repetition) will make learning almost anything relatively easy. If you actually do wish to learn, look into it.

Summ:

Time, Spaced Repetition(Anki, use it!), and thinking in the langage. Do it.
Rosetta Stone is a great way to learn spanish really quick. Trust me dude it helps. Buy yourself a mic.
Spanish? Easy way to learn it?

No. Hard work pays off.
bob
It's not gonna happen overnight, it'll take a little. If you want to achieve your spanish speaking skills faster , talk in spanish, watch everything in spanish, read in spanish. Spanish. Study hard, good luck.
I'm guessing the easiest way to learn Spanish is Rosetta stone.
Sorry if this was already posted. Thread was tl;dr.

I suggest you use Rosetta Stone. I'm currently using it to learn Japanse and it's great! (:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'll help you with Spanish Zeon 4 819 12-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Orgasmic
  My Guide to Success in Spanish. Hell Kaiser 12 1,546 08-20-2010, 11:57 AM
Last Post: z†cĸα
  Do you really need to learn English? mikinsmith 7 808 06-07-2010, 04:22 PM
Last Post: robbiecee2