Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Easy Way to Learn Spanish?
Try using Rosetta Stone, I've heard it actually works if you spend time using it.

There's no real "easy" way though, sorry.
Spanish is such a freakin hard language to learn
[Image: es3iok.png]
The best way to learn spanish is talking to people in spanish.
(10-04-2010, 04:52 PM)ϟ ⓇⓞⓎⓐⓁ ⓇⓐⓘⓃ ϟ Wrote: Spanish is such a freakin hard language to learn

From the perspective of an English speaker, that's far from the truth. All of the Latin and Germanic languages share similarities that make them easier to learn. Spanish is especially so because its grammar is relatively simple and it's very common even in English-speaking countries. In fact, English speakers typically find Spanish and Italian to be the easiest languages to learn.

L3g1tWa5te, there really is no easy way to learn a language. Every approach takes a significant amount of work. But more importantly, it requires dedication. You won't learn a language in a week, two weeks or a month. In fact, it's estimated that it takes a minimum of 600 hours to just become proficient in the easier languages such as Spanish. At that rate it would take you 120 days if you put in 5 hours of work every single day.
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison!
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
(09-25-2010, 09:24 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Is there a way, in general/abroad, to learn Spanish in a simple way?

(Lets say I don't know anything except for 10 words in the whole language)

www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Anki
www.lmgtfy.com/?q=spaced_repetition

Other than that, I don't know what to tell you. This has worked for me in the past, it's honestly a very good setup.
(09-25-2010, 09:24 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Is there a way, in general/abroad, to learn Spanish in a simple way?

(Lets say I don't know anything except for 10 words in the whole language)

www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Anki
www.lmgtfy.com/?q=spaced_repetition

Other than that, I don't know what to tell you. This has worked for me in the past, it's honestly a very good setup.
Internet is filled with lots of Spanish learning resources; go through them to get the basic idea.
Go back to School. I learnt allot of Spanish at school and exceeded highly in it. I think a structured environment like a course or college away from distractions is the best way.
Take a Spanish class, they usually teach you pretty well.
I am taking Spanish right now, I am in Spanish 1 (my first year). I am learning very fast already and can say a lot of basic words, and I can put together certain sentences. If you take a class eventually in a few years you will learn.
practice it personally. talk w/ a spanish people and if you dont get them ask. buy a spanish dictionary.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'll help you with Spanish Zeon 4 819 12-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Orgasmic
  My Guide to Success in Spanish. Hell Kaiser 12 1,546 08-20-2010, 11:57 AM
Last Post: z†cĸα
  Do you really need to learn English? mikinsmith 7 808 06-07-2010, 04:22 PM
Last Post: robbiecee2