Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Make Windows Vista/7 look like Snow Leopard
How to make Windows Vista/7 Look like Snow Leopard

About 3 weeks ago a transformation pack was released to change windows 7 to look like a mac snow leopard. You do not have to download numbers of file edits, make customizations yourself, or anything really manual. Just run this program which is found below and you can make windows 7 look something like this....

[Image: userlogin.png]
[Image: snowshot.jpg]

To download this transformation pack please click here.

For more information please visit WindowsXLive.

Note: Apple strongly dislikes this and has filed a dmca aginst the creators of this application. They lost, but are still upset. You have nothing to worry about, just you might be disliked by apple...so sad :'(

Thanks,
Tyler
[Image: tyler-allen.png]
Images are not loading For me... Sad
[Image: OGForumsbanner.png]
(09-25-2010, 07:58 AM)Optiikzz™ Wrote: Images are not loading For me... Sad

The images seem to be displaying correct for me.
I saw this guide before and the images worked fine then but now even i seem to be gettng the same problem as Optiikzz™. Please update post if needed. Thank you
[Image: banner.gif]
(09-25-2010, 03:48 PM)ruk00112 Wrote: I saw this guide before and the images worked fine then but now even i seem to be gettng the same problem as Optiikzz™. Please update post if needed. Thank you

HAha alright, well does anyone like this, jw?
The pictures are broken for me, *inserts sad face here."
[Image: Untitled-10-2.gif]
(09-27-2010, 07:44 PM)tsgh mike Wrote: The pictures are broken for me, *inserts sad face here."

Hmmmm, I will have to put some on my servers.
The pictures aernt loading for me still dude. Why dont you try tinypic. Its easier and its more reliable as well.
[Image: banner.gif]
(09-28-2010, 07:39 AM)ruk00112 Wrote: The pictures aernt loading for me still dude. Why dont you try tinypic. Its easier and its more reliable as well.

I will when I can find them again xD
Please make some new pictures Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here’s how you can install IIS on Windows 7/ Vista JiniOnline 1 1,004 02-12-2013, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Quantum
  [TUT]How to Reset Password Windows XP/Vista/7 by Hiren's BootCD Jinu 6 20,428 11-02-2012, 03:16 PM
Last Post: RedTannins
  How Can I Upgrade Vista Key? Cellydy 6 1,317 09-18-2011, 03:48 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  > How To Rebuiding Icon Cache For Windows Vista & 7 Bugsy 5 1,353 01-14-2011, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Deltron
  Drivers for Vista ? Treblez 3 745 03-04-2010, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Foresight