Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checking in...
So, I was told I could find some support here....actually I was told to 'go get help you sodding freak' and later was directed to this forum. Not sure if this is what they meant by it but it'll have to do.

I'm jeremiah, I'm pretty much the most laid back guy you'll ever run into, so much so that i'm borderline lazy. I'm 24, I run a bunch of online sites and make a living off them, also design and code on the side.

Online crap aside, I travel far more than my budget can handle (42 countries and counting) and gamble more than i should. Don't ever call my bluff ;)

Looking forward to hopping on the bandwagon and watching SF grow into a thriving, kick ass community. Where I can help, I will, and if you ever need to ask me something web/design/dev/seo/sem related, or more along the darker side of things, hit me up and I'll do what I can.

ps. I have a tendency to et online and rant late at night under the influence, i'm harmless really, but if I post something that simply makes you scratch your head and go wtf, humor me till i realize what i've done the next morning and fix it. cheers.
Nice welcome, I hope you find some interesting topics of conversation here for you.
Welcome bro, I see you a very often on HF.
Damn Nice to have someone my own age around here.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
Great welcome thread mate.
Welcome to SF. I think you will fit in nicely here.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(09-24-2010, 12:30 PM)Sam Wrote: Nice welcome, I hope you find some interesting topics of conversation here for you.
Thanks Sam, pretty sure I will, and i'll probably be starting some of my own so it's all good.

(09-24-2010, 01:18 PM)Peter Chao Wrote: Welcome bro, I see you a very often on HF.
I linger here and there, but yes, I frequent the webmaster section there often. Cheers for the welcome.

(09-24-2010, 02:02 PM)Dcrac23 Wrote: Damn Nice to have someone my own age around here.
Yeah figured SF could possibly have an older group and hope that the technical threads/discussions I plan to start weed out more of the older groups with a bit more experience.

(09-24-2010, 02:11 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Great welcome thread mate.
Welcome to SF. I think you will fit in nicely here.
Appreciate the vote of confidence DAMINK...I think i'll fit in nicely too, pretty much an easy going group of people here as far as I've seen.

Take it easy guys, and thanks for the warm welcome.
Welcome to support forums Smile
Welcome, you seem like a good character to have around SF.net. Good to see you around.

What sorts of websites do you own and what do you code in?
Thanks guys.

Brandon, I own a variety, everything from forums and blogs to online stores and some web apps Smile
welcome to the forums and hope ya post some interesting things :3
[Image: tyler-allen.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maple Syrup Checking In Maple 2 310 10-23-2014, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Mikavw
  StitchRokcs, checking in! StitchRokcs 4 520 07-02-2010, 08:43 AM
Last Post: StitchRokcs