Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
SF Coders - [Now Recruiting]
Name: Proof
Languages Known: PHP/CSS/XML/SQL/ Java (Basic)

I'd love to join and pass on my knowledge, and who knows maybe learn a thing or two.
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
You're not a good Emotional Helper.
I Know Html, Css, and a bit of PHP, ill be coding my own mybb theme soon. I have coded numerous websites and scripts, as well as explored a bit of c++.

I would love to join and contribute.
Can you add me to the Members Group Please Smile
May i join? i have alot of experience in:
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • PHP
  • C++
  • VB.NET
[Image: angelsig.jpg]

Saint Michael doesn't know any languages. He joined my coding site, and posted tutorials. Not one of them was his. If I were you I would give him a test in one of the languages he posted he knows because he really doesn't know any of them. I don't want to kill this thread, I'm just giving you a heads up.
I code in , visual basic 2008 , Java / Java Script , Runescape private servers , and i'm learning C++.
( That's my application )

You should probably post one Smile
I take it this group is dead? There doesn't seem to be a lot of coding going on. And I don't see anyone with the SF Coders image.. Also it's not available under the Control Panel as a joinable group. Fragma, can you shed some light for us curious folk. Thanks.
The group hasn't been made official yet.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Who leads this group? Huh
I'd like to join Smile

Been inactive for a bit due to RL however I'm back now with time to give to SF. I'm a Software Engineering student focusing in .NET Framework. Have some experience editing (not creating) PHP, XHTML/CSS, .ASP. I'm ok with .NET...as I said, I'm a student ;)
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Youtube Crew - Now Recruiting Thomas 22 6,399 01-18-2020, 04:02 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  OnlineGamers [Now Recruiting] NekoChan 192 52,278 12-24-2019, 03:23 AM
Last Post: pearl
  Geek Squad | New Leader | Now Recruiting D3xus 63 20,303 12-27-2016, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Hosting.
  Pet Lovers [Recruiting!] Reality 37 15,256 12-27-2016, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Hosting.
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,420 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz