Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
SF Coders - [Now Recruiting]
A lot of groups aren't Official yet. My GFX Elites group for example, but that doesn't mean it won't become official.

This group has had a lot of interest, so rather than just shutting it down straight away, it would make more sense to see if anybody wants to take charge first.

Anyway I've said I'll leave it for a week and see what happens. If I haven't had a response within 3 more days then I'll ask for it to be closed.

Smile
(04-07-2011, 03:48 AM)Fragma Wrote: A lot of groups aren't Official yet. My GFX Elites group for example, but that doesn't mean it won't become official.

This group has had a lot of interest, so rather than just shutting it down straight away, it would make more sense to see if anybody wants to take charge first.

Anyway I've said I'll leave it for a week and see what happens. If I haven't had a response within 3 more days then I'll ask for it to be closed.

Smile

I wouldn't mind to take charge of it! I would be glad to Fragma, and I realize that lately I have not been too mature, but I promise I will be mature enough to take responsibility in the ways of the coding. I am truly most active in the VB.NET coding section, are their any requirements on what coding languages are needed to be known? I don't think so Smile
[Image: t5BWm.png]
When is this group going official? I am PMing Omniscient.

Sidenote: Fragma can you please change my name from L3g1tWa5te to The High Roller. Thanks, much appreciation.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Can i join ?? It would be great Please PM me.
I Want to join
PHP VB.net
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
According me Java is best and easy learn language. You can learn Java programming language. Java is predominantly a single-paradigm language. However, with the accession of changeless imports in Java 5.0 the procedural archetype is bigger accommodated than in earlier versions of Java.
(05-14-2011, 11:38 AM)andrewgail Wrote: According me Java is best and easy learn language. You can learn Java programming language. Java is predominantly a single-paradigm language. However, with the accession of changeless imports in Java 5.0 the procedural archetype is bigger accommodated than in earlier versions of Java.

This is an application thread, nothing about java information. Java is getting more and more outdated anyway. Everything nowadays is delphi, C++, php, and VB.net for the most part
(05-14-2011, 03:01 PM)Infinity Wrote: Java is getting more and more outdated anyway. Everything nowadays is delphi, C++, php, and VB.net for the most part

lol, that is wrong.
Java is still right up there . Universities are teaching java the most out of all languages. If it was outdated why would they teach java the most?
It just depends on what part of the industry you are in and what your aim is.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(05-14-2011, 05:15 PM)Untouch Wrote: lol, that is wrong.
Java is still right up there . Universities are teaching java the most out of all languages. If it was outdated why would they teach java the most?
It just depends on what part of the industry you are in and what your aim is.

In the real world today, java isn't used as much as others. Maybe they are trying to bring it back, but for now, it really isn't the top of the food chain in programming languages, there's even others that are heading in a more upward direction in comparison to java. What I learned in school, I don't really use anymore. They don't teach you MOST of the skills and talents you'll use in life, it's just there to separate people into different career categories. Not everyone can be an engineer.
my skills are html php css javascript vb, vb.net !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Youtube Crew - Now Recruiting Thomas 22 6,399 01-18-2020, 04:02 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  OnlineGamers [Now Recruiting] NekoChan 192 52,277 12-24-2019, 03:23 AM
Last Post: pearl
  Geek Squad | New Leader | Now Recruiting D3xus 63 20,301 12-27-2016, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Hosting.
  Pet Lovers [Recruiting!] Reality 37 15,256 12-27-2016, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Hosting.
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,417 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz