Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB Background
(10-12-2009, 10:18 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Danger, seriously, quit SPAMing when you don't know what you are talking about.
Quit insulting when people are asking for help. That is what this forum is about.

You will need to mention what image and if you have access to all files to edit.
Don'y worry now. I got it fixed. =]
(10-13-2009, 12:08 AM)Legion Wrote: Quit insulting when people are asking for help. That is what this forum is about.

You will need to mention what image and if you have access to all files to edit.

How about you read the thread. I was telling the dude that was uselessly SPAMing the thread with crap that he didn't have any idea what he was talking about. I spent over an hour with the OP last night helping him get this thing worked out.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(10-11-2009, 01:36 PM)Skill Wrote: You can get free themes from the following link:
http://mods.mybboard.net/themes

A good moderator would advertise this instead of the 'official' one ;)
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Make your MYBB Central Plugin Compatible with new Mybb Billy Mays 3 1,907 07-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Billy Mays
  How can I add a bg image to the outer background of my forum? Elektrisk 11 2,480 04-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk