Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another introduction post
Hello SF.

I guess I'll share a few things about myself. I'm 22, from México and work at a bank. I like to read. I'm into graphic design as well and I hope to become active again (havn't open PS too much lately).

That's it. Have a nice day.
Mexico is a beautiful country, what part?

Welcome.
I live in Veracruz, near the Gulf of México.

It is indeed very beautiful.
Hello, NEC, welcome to the community. How long have you lived in Veracruz? It is a very attractive name for a place.
All my life. I was born here and I plan to stay and have a family here.

In this blog I found in Google you can see some pictures from Veracruz.

And this is a little description I also found in Google:

[Image: MpzF8.gif]
It must feel very stable to know that you have roots there, and you plan to build on those roots. I like how rich the history is.
(09-26-2010, 03:22 PM)Eve Wrote: It must feel very stable to know that you have roots there, and you plan to build on those roots. I like how rich the history is.

Yeah, altough I plan to travel later on in my life, I'm going to have my family here. Also, most of my family lives here.
Welcome to Support Forums NEC. I hope you find this forum interesting. Do you have a favorite author?
(09-26-2010, 04:07 PM)Sam Wrote: Welcome to Support Forums NEC. I hope you find this forum interesting. Do you have a favorite author?

Yes, that would be Edgar Allan Poe.
Ntmy. What's Mexico's temperature like? My grandmom went to Mexico one time but I never really got any details out of her.
(09-26-2010, 07:42 PM)NEC Wrote: Yes, that would be Edgar Allan Poe.
Cool. My English teacher from 7th grade is related to him. We read his story "The Raven" with her.