Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When you start a website you plan on developing..
Yes.The first most important thing is getting your name out there.
I used to place my links anywhere i could. I would also spend days browsing Google for similar content web sites. And then contacting them for a link exchange.
[Image: s1.jpg]
(09-23-2010, 08:19 PM)Brandon Wrote: Do you jump on the opportunity to get your name branded all over the web?

When you start a website, do you hop on all the twitter, facebook, and other social networking places and grab your name on them? I mean sometimes it isn't always available, however it's worth it in my opinion.

What do you guys think? Do you secure your brand when making a new developing website?

I rarely have a name to put to a project when I'm in the planning/preparation stages. In fact, it's rare I have a name for the project in the development stage as well. So no, I don't run off and brand it immediately. Not until the project is deployed and has more than a code name.
I will start hacking forum or reseller once I will earn acceptable amount of money.
There is no such thing as 'bad advertising' so yes, do what ever you can to get your name out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I want to start a flash game website. Bill Nye The Science Guy 6 1,244 03-07-2012, 03:46 AM
Last Post: Starbreak
  A way for your website to be successful WEBSITE TRAFFIC!! utubeboosterr 2 2,050 07-13-2011, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Relapse
  if my hosting plan url is 69.163.34.236 i7up37t 1 620 02-23-2011, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Omarito