Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
My grandmother is ill
Dude I have read every word in this whole thing. I feel so much empathy as to the way you write. This emotion you engulfed on me is the same as when I read the diary of Ann Frank. I feel so bad, but yet I reflect upon my life when I read this. I just want to help you but I know not how. I wish I could just cure her of what ever ills her. I wish I could just fix everything. This feeling is what makes me strive in life, its what pushes me to deal with everything and make every one else happy at my expense. I almost cried at some points reading this. I never met my grandma personally, she died before I could reach the age of 2. I have no memory whats so ever of her. But I can't decide whether I would want to see my grandma as you have seen yours. I can picture everything just based on your words, yet not understand any of it because I am not you or your family. No one can feel what you are going through right now, even if it has happened to them.
Well I truly wish the best for her and I hope you discover some fond memories of here and make some more while you got the chance. As for your mom, just try to give her a break so she doesn't freak out.
(04-01-2011, 01:31 PM)Solidify Wrote: I can talk to her but she won't answer my questions. She's really stubborn. But in a way she has no choice to do this.

And what flowers?

The patterns on the ground on the tiles
(04-01-2011, 02:13 PM)Infinity Wrote: The patterns on the ground on the tiles

She's a vegetable. Brain-dead. She has the mind of a 5-year-old. It amuses her, the shapes on the tiles.
Although this is a very sad situation, you have to keep your head up and don't get dragged down. This is a great show of depression. Her mind is not functioning correctly and she doesn't know her place in the world. . . I don't know what other advice/support I can give you as of now (PayPal trouble), but I wish you luck.
just hold on and youll be ok man trust me Big Grin
(04-02-2011, 02:10 PM)H I G H Wrote: just hold on and youll be ok man trust me Big Grin

It's not about him, it's about his Grandma, he's worried about her, not himself.
(04-02-2011, 02:54 PM)Infinity Wrote: It's not about him, it's about his Grandma, he's worried about her, not himself.

No. She's done. I'm worried about my life and how her state is affecting the lives of everyone she lives with. Everyone is getting stressed out so easily. Don't get me wrong, I love my grandma to death but she's done. There's no hope for her.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Death of Grandmother stormy 2 622 03-28-2012, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Crystal
  fudge me. fudge life. ill fuckign kill you. Blunt 12 2,932 09-29-2011, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Caffeine