Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picking the best administrator for your forums
Brandon, here's some sound advice.
Never take advice from anyone.

No disrespect to DAMINK or Omni or anyone else bound to reply in here, but that's just how I've managed to survive. Does not mean I don't hear people out, but even if they have the upper hand experience wise, and I'm not sold on something, I'll go ahead and fudge up just so I can gain that little more experience myself.

But then, in my world, there is no such thing as a perfect admin, you yourself are never the perfect admin. The perfect admin is unbiased. I'm biased, most admins are, I mean anyone who claims they're not a biased admin at some stage is a liar...it's their forum, their baby, there will come a time when they make unfair calls based on what THEY think and feel and need. But hey, that's just my opinion and most times it goes against what the flock is bellowing so don't pay any attention to me.

If you need an admin, pick the best one for you, to do what you want, someone who wont give you a hard time, whether they're the best admin or not is irrelevant, they're the best if they do what you expect them to do and nothing less, nothing more. Just my 2cents.

Passes the bottle of Jack around...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Picking the best administrator for your forums - by jeremiah - 09-25-2010, 01:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guide on your Forums' Staff Team [MUST READ IF YOU OWN FORUMS] Tate 15 4,285 07-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos
  Have you been a forum administrator? Eve 63 21,613 03-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post: RDCA
  Courses: Becoming an Administrator Lord_Scorch 50 6,237 07-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Eve