Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gears Of War 3
What do you guys think of the game so far? I love Gears and I can't wait for it. Will you buy it when it comes out?
Here is a little preview of the game.
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzVDBn_qSxo[/yt]
[Image: brutalstyles1.png]
I have been anticipating this game for quite some time now. I can't wait for it to come out.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
Never really got into the Gears of War stuff but this game actually looks good. Getting a lot of money soon so il be getting a lot of games. Play with me Brutal Styles<3
[Image: fadsada.png]
(09-20-2010, 07:07 PM)Flawless Wrote: Never really got into the Gears of War stuff but this game actually looks good. Getting a lot of money soon so il be getting a lot of games. Play with me Brutal Styles<3

Yeah sure but it will take awhile until Gears 3 comes out but you can get Gears 1 greatest game ever.
Do you have Gears 1? I don't want to get it and have no one to play with.
(09-20-2010, 07:11 PM)Flawless Wrote: Do you have Gears 1? I don't want to get it and have no one to play with.

Yeah I have it. I will never sell that game, FkN Classic.
Wait does it have any kind of a ranking system? Trying to find a game that i could play in my spare time since halo 3 is kind of dead.
(09-20-2010, 07:41 PM)Flawless Wrote: Wait does it have any kind of a ranking system? Trying to find a game that i could play in my spare time since halo 3 is kind of dead.

Gears 1 does not have any ranks but you can always go for the seriously achievement which is 10,000 kills and it will take awhile but it's a very sick game and I think you might love it. You should look up the game play on youtube. btw it's 3rd person shooter.
(09-20-2010, 07:45 PM)Brutal Styles Wrote: Gears 1 does not have any ranks but you can always go for the seriously achievement which is 10,000 kills and it will take awhile but it's a very sick game and I think you might love it. You should look up the game play on youtube. btw it's 3rd person shooter.
Yea yea i've played it before at my friends house and you know what, I just realized i do have Gears 1. I got it for Christmas like three years ago haha. As soon as i get my xbox back we will play that crap.
(09-20-2010, 07:45 PM)Brutal Styles Wrote: Gears 1 does not have any ranks but you can always go for the seriously achievement which is 10,000 kills and it will take awhile but it's a very sick game and I think you might love it. You should look up the game play on youtube. btw it's 3rd person shooter.

What do you mean, GoW doesn't have a ranking system? What is the purpose of player matches/ranked matches? Ranked matches keep track of your rank..... Just sayin'..

Gears is my favorite series on the 360, by far, and I can't wait for the third one to come out.. I will pre-order it for sure.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle Field 3 or Gear of War 3? SniipeSidee 19 1,405 02-09-2014, 03:51 AM
Last Post: l[DG]l Goat
  Gears of War Judgment opinions Zotice 5 466 07-17-2013, 08:58 PM
Last Post: ViN
  Beta - Whispers of War Sir 5 883 03-31-2011, 01:32 PM
Last Post: r0yaL
  God of War: Ghost of Sparta (free demo code) JDBar 5 977 01-30-2011, 06:39 PM
Last Post: GSR
  TF2 War Jamza 1 413 12-12-2009, 04:43 AM
Last Post: Grizzly