Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please delete this. billy bad ass ruined it.
Sup guys,

I'm currently selling the most-basic and oldest version of Uploadah. Here's a video of it:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U79ojlK1aTo[/yt]

Features:
• 100% customizable: CSS, allowed file types, maximum file size, upload directory and more!
• Safe & secure methods of analyzing file types and sizes.
• Files are private and uploaded in a unique directory solely for them.
• Files are automatically submitted for uploading.
• All links are direct, no "click here to download" button/link.
• A TOS page for your Terms of Use.
• A FAQ page for your Frequently Asked Questions.
• A Contact page for your clients to keep in contact with you, the webmaster.
• Support from me via TeamViewer & MSN when I'm online.

Pricing:
• Staff - $15 USD
• Everyone else: $20

Payment Method:
• Send the money via PayPal to CometJack@gmail.com as a Gift. I will then wait 24-48 hours to see if you charge-back, if you do I'll file a scam report on you, if not I'll send you the scripts and assist you with using them. Please PM me 1st!

That pretty much sums everything up!
So your selling the oldest and most basic version?
Why would someone want to buy an upload script?
Seriously? If it was the most up to date script and offered something the free ones did not then perhaps i would understand.

Example http://www.webdice.org/uber_uploader/
This has a progress meter with it and its free.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(09-20-2010, 01:58 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: So your selling the oldest and most basic version?
Why would someone want to buy an upload script?
Seriously? If it was the most up to date script and offered something the free ones did not then perhaps i would understand.

Example http://www.webdice.org/uber_uploader/
This has a progress meter with it and its free.

Yes.
To have a file-hosting site.
If you do not understand, then why bother posting?

Okay Confused

This is for people who want one; one that's safe, and a lot more secure than those freebies.

EDIT: Your argument is invalid. This script has features that doesn't, that one has an upload bar. Big deal.
(09-20-2010, 02:57 PM)CometJack Wrote: That one has an upload bar. Big deal.

From my experience this is a big deal.
Especially if someone is upping a big file. It shows the visitor the file is actually getting uploaded and the site is not just hanging.
You say your system has upload limits? Above and beyond the php.ini settings?

And rather than address the rest of your comment i will simply say this.
Not a very good sales pitch and certainly not a professional reply.
Also. Are you the author of this script or simply someone who downloaded it and is not trying to make a $?
The Rules!

(09-20-2010, 07:51 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: From my experience this is a big deal.
Especially if someone is upping a big file. It shows the visitor the file is actually getting uploaded and the site is not just hanging.
You say your system has upload limits? Above and beyond the php.ini settings?

And rather than address the rest of your comment i will simply say this.
Not a very good sales pitch and certainly not a professional reply.
Also. Are you the author of this script or simply someone who downloaded it and is not trying to make a $?

Cool story bro. Here's a thought: Lets not bash other's sales threads. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean everyone else doesn't either.

I have had 1 customer from HF. His site is http://www.uploadvillage.com/ and is doing quite well.

I actually bought it from someone, made a few changes, used it for a while, paid someone else to upgrade (see the new Uploadah) it and now I'm selling it.
No offense, but I think this is public and there are many great scripts for free. IMO.
According to the other posts, this uploading script is not good enough to be sold. You need to atleast reduce the price if you require attention on this thread.

Just my opinion.
(09-20-2010, 08:02 PM)CometJack Wrote: Cool story bro. Here's a thought: Lets not bash other's sales threads. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean everyone else doesn't either.

Its not a story mate. I was simply telling you its an important feature. Your simply being childish.
As for bashing your sales page? Well i simple asked some questions i felt needed to be asked.
I certainly am not going to buy, But beyond that if i feel something may be a scam then i feel obligated to voice my concern to prevent any SF members from getting scammed.
Ultimately you bashed your own sales page. You could have replied in a polite manner.

(09-20-2010, 08:02 PM)CometJack Wrote: I actually bought it from someone, made a few changes, used it for a while, paid someone else to upgrade (see the new Uploadah) it and now I'm selling it.

Sounds a little shady dont you think?
You say you got someone to upgrade it, and now your selling it?
Yet in the op you state your selling "the most-basic and oldest version", my understanding of this is this is not the upgraded script as you stated its the oldest. You see the contradiction here don't you?
Look reality is this. The main reason i questioned this is because this script is and has been available for free for a long time. I assume you got a leaked copy and are now reselling it.
Has the original author given rights for people to use and sell it?
These are important issues IMHO. Not just stories as you put it.
The Rules!

I'm going to have to get some mod to trash this freakin thread. You're ruining it.

Calling me a scammer, saying it's a bit "shady", telling me it's not worth being sold. Who the fudge are you to judge somebody before you even know him/her?

Please, show me a copy of this EXACT script bundle. I'd LOVE to see where I "got a copy". Get your facts straight bro, don't be such a dbag either.

Yes, the original author at phpacademy (alex) has given me permission. Don't believe me? Ask him, screenshot it and post it here. I bought them from him in total of $55, that's why I am selling it for $20.

This is the most-basic and oldest version of Uploadah. I now have someone else to code Uploadah, hence why I said this was "upgraded" to check out my site.

Please dude, read and understand what I'm saying. Read this 100x if you have to. I'm tired of checking this thread to see such ignorance when I could be selling.

Link to my HF thread ALSO: http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=677349

Rated 4/5 stars by 5 people not to mention all the vouches.
(09-21-2010, 01:18 PM)-BoodyE- Wrote: No offense, but I think this is public and there are many great scripts for free. IMO.

No offense but you need to DOSOMERESEARCHB4UPOST, umadbro? Link me to this script bundle, otherwise stfu.

(09-21-2010, 01:23 PM)Currymanz Wrote: According to the other posts, this uploading script is not good enough to be sold. You need to atleast reduce the price if you require attention on this thread.

Just my opinion.

See what I'm saying? Billy bad ass just ruined my thread. Great.
Let's not try to ruin sales threads simply because you don't believe the product has value. It's not for anyone to judge.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Delete please. Snowden 0 59 11-25-2021, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Snowden
  Delete please. Romsik 0 63 08-20-2021, 06:24 AM
Last Post: Romsik
  Delete please. Romsik 0 93 01-26-2021, 05:35 AM
  Delete please. Double post. Romsik 0 323 07-27-2020, 05:54 AM
  Delete please. VilliV 0 263 10-28-2019, 04:20 AM
Last Post: VilliV