Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anon -rep
(09-18-2010, 03:46 PM)Omniscient Wrote: We just had this conversation.
Not as absurd as you saying you had sex at 11 with a 19 year old. You do realize that's rape and it's very unlikely to have happened anyways. At least not consensually.

Haha, what a load of crap, noway he had sex at 11 and especially with a 19 year old. Some people really do talk rubbish. I would -rep him for saying that but i'm too nice. Roflmao
[Image: burninglove4.png]
So am i to understand correctly that the integrity of my story is at best questionable? Rape? No you are incorrect i was old enough to know what a pussy was and i was not going to say no so how does that constitute rape? I already know the idea had been brought up but it was not resolved so i brought it up again Omni. Also it doesnt matter if you believe what i said or not, it is a forum and it happened to me that is all that matters, however the fact that you believe it to be "BS" is irrelevant to the fact that it is bullshit that you even allow anon repping beit - or +.

I am very appreciative that you removed the -rep Omni, and if you think i would fabricate a story about her like that then you as well as all others are entitled to your version and opinion. Is that not part of the reason you created SF!
(09-18-2010, 05:03 PM)Untouch Wrote: Haha, what a load of crap, noway he had sex at 11 and especially with a 19 year old. Some people really do talk rubbish. I would -rep him for saying that but i'm too nice. Roflmao

The fact that you are proud of your assumption and believe so much that you are right about something you know nothing about is sad.

The fact that you would take the time to -rep over something you yourself do not believe is a statement of your character.
[Image: pageviews=1]
Quote:No you are incorrect i was old enough to know what a pussy was and i was not going to say no so how does that constitute rape?

Because by law you were not of consensual age. Which means you are not old enough to make that decision. She can go to jail and be convicted of a sex crime. This would brand her for life as a sexual predator.

It's statutory rape. Grow up, wise up, and learn something. Even if your story is true. It's really dumb you're posting this. She can be arrested up to 7 years (or more) after the crime. When you're 18 you could actually get her arrested still by making a report.

Honestly you are not very bright. Someone reading that thread could report it and force me with a subpoena to provide them your details.

http://www.avert.org/age-consent.htm

Quote:Also it doesnt matter if you believe what i said or not, it is a forum and it happened to me that is all that matters

Then you shouldn't care about getting a negative rep because someone doesn't believe you.

You're so butthurt over an anonymous reputation. Why does it really matter who left it?
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Quote: Why does it really matter who left it?

Well, I think it's because the unknown can intimidate someone more then knowing who it is. I think personally if I were to get a fair anon negative like; "I don't like the way you post you are too argumentative and think you are always right" I would like to be able to defend myself though a PM you know what I mean? Without the opportunity to do so it could suck for some people. I personally don't mind, just stating what others could think.

Other then a few problems here and there anon rep isn't realistically that bad.
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
I started this thread to bring up a standing issue once again, it was not with the intent of having others argue about if they think i did or did not. Omni subpoena? Come on man if you really believe that crap then there is something wrong with you. I am 26 years old its well past the statute of limitations buddy, also who the fudge is going to read this and create a fuss about it? Be realistic Omni you want to insult someones inteligence by arguing an invalid point, thats just dumb. By allowing people to Anon rep is just idiocy yet you take to insults when someone has an issue with it? Wow and yes i do have a problem with a -rep your fuckin right i do especially when it is for something as lame as what he or she thinks to be fact or fiction come the fudge on man, really? You defend this kind of crap? Originally my thread was opend to bring up an unresolved issue yet it turned into a senate debate over who i lost my card to or who i did not, yet im the child?
[Image: pageviews=1]
(09-20-2010, 11:23 PM)Juggalo-Lee Wrote: I started this thread to bring up a standing issue once again, it was not with the intent of having others argue about if they think i did or did not. Omni subpoena? Come on man if you really believe that crap then there is something wrong with you. I am 26 years old its well past the statute of limitations buddy, also who the fudge is going to read this and create a fuss about it? Be realistic Omni you want to insult someones inteligence by arguing an invalid point, thats just dumb. By allowing people to Anon rep is just idiocy yet you take to insults when someone has an issue with it? Wow and yes i do have a problem with a -rep your fuckin right i do especially when it is for something as lame as what he or she thinks to be fact or fiction come the fudge on man, really? You defend this kind of crap? Originally my thread was opend to bring up an unresolved issue yet it turned into a senate debate over who i lost my card to or who i did not, yet im the child?

Anon rep has been discussed in detail. You really should search.
As for the other part to this story. I dont get it. I really dont.
This is supposed to be a support forum yes? Sure from time to time people are going to talk about things that are considered non ethical or even illegal. Its not for us to judge based on that. Other people do a fine job of that.
Our place here is to offer support.
Be it telling them to get legal advice.
Be it telling them to see a psych because of behaviour.
Or just simple advice as we normally do.

All that said i sort of agree with above post.
I certainly dont agree with the actions prior as no one here would.
But thats not the concern here.
Thread should have been junked at first post.
No offence OP. But this topic has been exhausted.
And for those who forgot. When Omni upgrades to 1.6 i believe he will look into it!
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Quote: I am 26 years old

And you're not mature enough to deal with a reputation? And I honestly find at 26 you don't understand what statutory rape is hard to believe.

Quote:By allowing people to Anon rep is just idiocy yet you take to insults when someone has an issue with it?

No I just agree with the rep give and I don't see how it matters who gave it to you. Reps are not there for people to argue about.

Quote:Wow and yes i do have a problem with a -rep your fuckin right i do especially when it is for something as lame as what he or she thinks to be fact or fiction come the fudge on man, really?

And that's the truth. You're not really complaining about anon rep. You're complaining that you got a negative and you want to know who gave it.

Quote:You defend this kind of crap?

Yes because I've been part of a lot of forums that don't allow you to see who gave a rep and overall it's not a problem.

And for the record I've agree to remove negative reps from the site but honestly it's more about the point that we're trying to have a positive image here of helpful supportive members and negatives whether they are anon or not don't push that mission.

Quote:Our place here is to offer support.

I agree and in his thread I don't think anyone bashed him or his story. This started with him complaining about anon reps.

Locking this now since he got his request anyways.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Did you remember to lock it mate?
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(09-22-2010, 01:21 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Did you remember to lock it mate?

Looks like he may have forgotten, I'll lock it for him. Thanks for the report, DAMINK™. Smile
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neutral rep giving error? D3xus 7 1,388 10-18-2011, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  we are allowed to ask for rep? +devilpsn 15 2,914 09-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Add "don't ask for rep" in the rules. Elektrisk 13 5,073 08-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Why is there a star next to the negative rep number? Annuit Coeptis 1 777 08-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Jamieee
  Rep Patrick 4 1,050 07-28-2011, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Injection