Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anon -rep
Dear Omni,

Why is it that you let people give Anon -rep? This is a Support Forum that allows the abuse of Anon people, I was given a -rep for a statement that someone believes to be a lie. This is not good for business and you know it, why do you allow this? Anon repping can bring the moral of the entire site down, i have been -repped for the most ABSURD freakin reason. I bet dollars to donuts nothing is done about it at all and i have to "deal with it" yes? That is bogus Omni

I am entitled to face my accuser, why do you allow such treason?
[Image: pageviews=1]
I think if someone is going to ruin or help someone's reputation, it shouldn't be anonymous. They should face what they are doing.
Please search before you post. This has already been discussed at length here.
It's going to be removed soon enough, along with all stupid anon - reps given. Just not a click your fingers thing.
We just had this conversation.

Quote:i have been -repped for the most ABSURD freakin reason

Not as absurd as you saying you had sex at 11 with a 19 year old. You do realize that's rape and it's very unlikely to have happened anyways. At least not consensually. When I read it when it was posted I had my BS meter go off too.

I deleted the rep and left one of my own. Whoever gave you the rep I hope does it again without the anonymous part. The fact you want to attack and probably rep revenge them is reason why I think we need anonymous rep.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Are you deleting reps Omni, or does it just appeal to him?
(09-18-2010, 03:46 PM)Omniscient Wrote: We just had this conversation.

Not as absurd as you saying you had sex at 11 with a 19 year old. You do realize that's rape and it's very unlikely to have happened anyways. At least not consensually. When I read it when it was posted I had my BS meter go off too.

I deleted the rep and left one of my own. Whoever gave you the rep I hope does it again without the anonymous part. The fact you want to attack and probably rep revenge them is reason why I think we need anonymous rep.

In that case he deserves the rep, however I still don't like the anon rep system. Can't fight it, but I usually don't obtain -rep unless someone doesn't appreciate my advice so it won't apply to me too much.
I'm starting to find these threads about rep slightly boring now. Why doesn't everybody just deal with it and move on?
Reputation is an opinion, if he believed the statement was false, then he has all right to remove reputation points from you.
Get my avatars here.
(09-18-2010, 04:20 PM)The Elite Wrote: Reputation is an opinion, if he believed the statement was false, then he has all right to remove reputation points from you.

yes rep is a opinon it doesnt matter what they say. as long as they didnt ask for rep it aint abuse.
Like marketing? join www.marketforums.org My user: Weeds

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neutral rep giving error? D3xus 7 1,387 10-18-2011, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  we are allowed to ask for rep? +devilpsn 15 2,913 09-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Add "don't ask for rep" in the rules. Elektrisk 13 5,068 08-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Why is there a star next to the negative rep number? Annuit Coeptis 1 774 08-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Jamieee
  Rep Patrick 4 1,049 07-28-2011, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Injection