Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone own a business?
I'm currently working on a business that sells quality second-hand sports/surf clothing and merchandise at a low and cost effective price through Ebay and small businesses in my city.

I'm getting an average of $700 NP P/D, but hopefully more soon, once I have a better customer base.

Do you own any businesses and have you had any experience?

Discuss
My father owns a photography and web design business and my brother owns a company which produces and sells skins for IPhones. I've done work for both.
I own a few actually, but i am more involved in web based businesses, and work especially in blogging and affiliate marketing.
Giveaway - A Rare Autoblog Guide. PM me for it, by clicking here.

Hey guys. It's Dr.Viper from HF. Howdy.
o HTML and PHP based website design.
o SEO/SEM services.
o Logo & GFX Design services.
And above all, everyone know what i'm good at HF... So,
o Security Consultancy.
I don't have any IRL business as I am a student.
(09-20-2010, 07:29 AM)!!* Soul Extractor *!! Wrote: I don't have any IRL business as I am a student.

Same here, I can't own anything atm Tongue
But I manage to make some money online.
I do internet marketing, CPA and a bunch of other things.
I also sell bots, and XBL things.
Well, I don't own one but my family does.
I do. Well its complicated.
I have a registered business name. Mostly for convenience.
I have ran a computer repair business through it, and a few others i dont wish to disclose.
Started another one just recently infact. Well the wife did. But its a joint thing.
Never really made much from any of them.
Well the computer repair business did profit quite well. But not on a regular basis.
These are net related ones anyway.
Thought for years about opening a Martial Arts Hall. Myself and my Mate.
We still talk about it. Will never prosper though. Too many years have passed now.

Let this be a lesson of sorts. If you have an idea. Run with it. Dont wait and wait and wait like i have.
Ultimately you will not succeed if you do this.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I am at an age where owning a business is one of my dreams, but I don't have the money or financial backing to go through with anything. As I get older, I'll begin to expand on my ideas and one day I'll own my own business, but now's not the time. I have education to learn and qualifications that I need to achieve. One day, just one day, you might see me on the News. Tongue
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(09-22-2010, 09:27 AM)Skill Wrote: I am at an age where owning a business is one of my dreams, but I don't have the money or financial backing to go through with anything. As I get older, I'll begin to expand on my ideas and one day I'll own my own business, but now's not the time. I have education to learn and qualifications that I need to achieve. One day, just one day, you might see me on the News. Tongue
It's not hard to seek investment and capital...

Have you ever heard the saying ' an ounce of action is worth more than a tonne of thought ' ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real Estate Business 13th 0 447 07-19-2012, 11:24 AM
Last Post: 13th
  Need help setting up my own business 13th 5 727 12-07-2011, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  Making a Computer Business! SniperRiflezzzz 40 8,759 01-13-2011, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Death Trap™
  Tips for getting small business loan. MICHAEL55 10 2,248 10-16-2010, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Ethical Hxer
  a business...... sykoprince 7 1,392 04-05-2010, 10:20 PM
Last Post: majordave