Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sub-Section Suggestion
I was just thinking, it could be handy having a sub-section dedicated to online videos like Youtube for example. It would be a good place to share all kinds of videos, whether they be funnies, documentaries, or even politically related.

The sub-section could fit nicely in the Media Moguls category.

There are so many random, funny and interesting videos out there on the internet that people just love to watch and discuss, so I'm fairly certain the section would pick up activity rather quickly.

What do you guys think?
Seems like a good idea to me. I think it could work well.
Don't see the big point of it, its quite useless tbh.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(09-15-2010, 02:53 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Don't see the big point of it, its quite useless tbh.

Hmmm despite the fact i could see good fun with this. I have to agree.
1 free area should be enough. The focus of SF should remain what it is IMHO.
Hell i already hate the whole game area. (ducks to not get king hit) But i do!
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

It's kinda a support forum, if someone wants to share videos and have fun they should go in lounge or something Big Grin
But that's my opinion tho.. Like currently people use [youtube] in title to show that it's about a Youtube video.
No this could definitely work. Although it would be similar to the lounge area. Also a topic i noticed isn't really covered in anything is sports. Sports is a big topic i think.
[Image: fadsada.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion: Add windows 8 to Windows support section. Eternal. 4 1,261 10-13-2014, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Suggestion - Add: Sound Hardware section in Computer Support Topics Eternal. 2 777 10-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  [Suggestion] Debate Section Hуѕтєяιa X™ 8 2,274 06-05-2011, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Hуѕтєяιa X™
  Suggestion; Community Tutorials [Section/Sub-section] eax 6 1,291 05-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Jacob
  [Suggestion] Coding section Untouch 11 2,630 03-08-2011, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Untouch