Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Stuck On What Phone To Buy? [Top 10]
(10-16-2010, 02:50 AM)Cybr Wrote: How the hell can everyone afford the iPhone 4?

Alot of people obtain them illegally and then sell for a low price from what I have seen.
i need advice on this guys Huh i've never wanted an iphone, i find it overrated. that thing is way too big for my palm and so are all others the same size as the iphone like htc, bb, et al. i currently have a nokia e52 and am waiting for the nokia n8 to reach the market here (i guess in N more months?) as it does look small. i didn't quite fancy Nokia myself years back but i absolutely fell in love with this e52, being more into candy bar motorola phones then (almost completed the L series). i'm looking into changing phones since i'm having probs with loose battery since my phone fell into the water Roflmao

any ideas for other candy bar, lightweight 3g/4g phones that aren't nokia?and yea, dual cam is a must Whistle
(10-20-2010, 08:55 PM)lost_elien Wrote: i need advice on this guys Huh i've never wanted an iphone, i find it overrated. that thing is way too big for my palm and so are all others the same size as the iphone like htc, bb, et al. i currently have a nokia e52 and am waiting for the nokia n8 to reach the market here (i guess in N more months?) as it does look small. i didn't quite fancy Nokia myself years back but i absolutely fell in love with this e52, being more into candy bar motorola phones then (almost completed the L series). i'm looking into changing phones since i'm having probs with loose battery since my phone fell into the water Roflmao

any ideas for other candy bar, lightweight 3g/4g phones that aren't nokia?and yea, dual cam is a must Whistle
Get the Samsung Intercept. [Image: samsung-intercept.jpg]
It's small, lightweight, running Android, and has a touchscreen.
[Image: pineapple.gif]
I have a Sony Ericsson W995. I think it's the best phone I have ever had. It's great!
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Get the iPhone 4, All of those other android phone's you just showed us are bad.
[Image: 27zxdp3.png]
Ventriloquist@live.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which is the best android phone to buy now? JoseSheehan 0 665 06-17-2018, 11:03 PM
Last Post: JoseSheehan