Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF reputation system
Ok so our rep system has changed yes?
Well here is how i rep people. And i ask others to add to this for prosperity.

1) I rep based on activity relative to quality. If your active and trying to help then i will rep you. (I feel as long as you try then your rep worthy).

2) Should you offer quality assistance to a member here despite lack of post count. (post count really dont matter).

3) Ok i will be honest. If your a funny bugger i will tend to favor you as i am a bit of a goof myself. I enjoy a bit of banter. (makes me rethink the youtube category to be honest)

I delete rep for below.

1) Flaming others. (if uncalled for)
2) Repeated Low Quality Posts.
3) Repeated off topic posts.
4) Selling bad gear or offering bad gear to the SF community!(this is important!)

Please replies?
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

We must rep to those who are always willing to help others.
I rep people for truly noteworthy actions.
I give people reputatation whenever I feel they deserve it. I have never, and will never, give out a negative reputation unless someone is abusing the system, or continues to ignore warnings and previous bans. I like the fact that Omniscient has removed all negative reputations, the forum can now enjoy a more peaceful community and not have to bother with people complaining about a silly negative they received.

Anyways, you've got good reasonings behind your reputations. I'm sure most, not all, but most members follow the same routine when giving reputations, too. It's pretty common sense. Smile
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I give rep to members I feel contribute most to the forum. Not post count wise, but quality wise. Those that offer support, respect others opinions, and generally are friendly members. I would only ever -rep someone if I felt they have been disrespectful to members, such as flaming, or not being able to understand that this is a support forum where everybody is entitled to their own opinions and views.

I think being mature in your posts in any situation is important and doesn't go unnoticed by me.

I also like a bit of banter around the forum as well, as long as it's friendly.
I tend to give reps for good first posts in threads.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I tend to give rep for someone who has helped, done something noteworthy, was kind to someone in need, or helped me(on other forums, I can't rep here yet).

I would say that negative reputation is actually rare to give out so frequently on a lot of forums I've been on.
I give +reps to courteous and genuinely kind members.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SUGGESTIONS] Money Making Online, SF Marketplace, and Reputation Peter L 18 3,940 10-31-2011, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  Reputation Abuse? Planeswalker 11 1,976 09-24-2011, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  "Error - Given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today" Peter L 14 3,570 03-22-2011, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Psychosis
  Reputation image Proof 5 1,243 11-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Removing Reputation Fragma 9 1,101 10-17-2010, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Fragma