Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know what to do.
Ignore others. Focus on your education because that's what really matters in the end. Once you finish, you will have a comfortable life and you will be emplyed with other mature/well-educated individuals who you will have fun with Smile
[Image: iGvZI.png]
(03-12-2011, 08:56 PM)101 Wrote: Ignore others. Focus on your education because that's what really matters in the end. Once you finish, you will have a comfortable life and you will be emplyed with other mature/well-educated individuals who you will have fun with Smile

Easier said then done tbh. It's hard to just ignore everyone during High School and just focus on education. I feel his pain.
For one, what kinda school makes you pay to enroll in a club?
Das bullshit. Also, if you play any video games, you should talk
to your Principal and see if you can use a room after school for
some Halo or something. You *have* to have some sort of interests
that other people can chat with you about.
Feelings are a strange thing and it is amazing how perception can change from various angle. there must be something you love in you life, your dreams or about yourself. You seem like a mature person from your post and you may have already done this, but why not reflect on what is really pulling you down. I find this often helps rather than it clouding the entire life. Easier said than done I know and one needs emotional support sometimes. I am in that space too right now.

I agree that social life is just as important as your academic life. you may want to join a club with those of similar interests. Does not have to be in school. Take a jump and see where you land.

Hope you start looking at the bright side of life.
best of luck
Well if your semi-friends aren't mature enough find older people to hang out with. When i was 10 i hanged out with 15-16 year olds. I mean sure you feel a bit weird around them sometimes but they are a lot more mature for the most part.