Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey!
Hey everyone, I'm Amazing, an UB3R member on Hack Forums and a subscriber on MyBB Central. I decided I should join Support Forums since I love the two others. I'm planning on becoming an active member, huray! Confusedmile:
Welcome to SF, Amazing. Hopefully you stay after you get the Support Feather ^^
(09-15-2010, 07:06 PM)Reality Wrote: Welcome to SF, Amazing. Hopefully you stay after you get the Support Feather ^^

Haha, that's one of the main reasons I joined, I won't lie, though I do plan on staying after that. I've been helping a lot of people with website related issues over at Hack Forums in the website construction board. Here at Support Forums, there's an entire board dedicated to people who need help with their website, it's like heaven!

Thanks for the welcome. Smile
I didn't know about the feather when I joined ^^ Found out about it like 45 posts in, then forgot until I had about 210 posts and requested it and he gave right away, still haven't left.
(09-15-2010, 07:19 PM)Reality Wrote: I didn't know about the feather when I joined ^^ Found out about it like 45 posts in, then forgot until I had about 210 posts and requested it and he gave right away, still haven't left.

Lol you request the feather I didn't know that Omg lol how do you request it
[Image: pughacking.png]
Welcome to the forums. Most of us are from hackforums aswell.
Welcome to SF, I'm a subscriber on my MyBBCentral too.
(09-15-2010, 07:04 PM)Amazing Wrote: Hey everyone, I'm Amazing, an UB3R member on Hack Forums and a subscriber on MyBB Central. I decided I should join Support Forums since I love the two others. I'm planning on becoming an active member, huray! Confusedmile:

Welcome Amazing. I am a l33t member of Hack Forums and a subscriber on MyBB Central.
l am not good enough to be UB3R or so i am told. Sad Anyways....... <--- I had to do that...

Welcome to SF mate. Hope to chat to you often on the forums.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Well glad to see more HF members coming over. Welcome.
(09-17-2010, 12:17 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Welcome Amazing. I am a l33t member of Hack Forums and a subscriber on MyBB Central.
l am not good enough to be UB3R or so i am told. Sad Anyways....... <--- I had to do that...

Welcome to SF mate. Hope to chat to you often on the forums.

No worries, you'll eventually be good enough. Smile

Thanks for all of the welcomes guys.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Hey Hey! Guess who just registered to join SF? efka 4 1,415 12-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Robert