Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GPT Sites and Giveaway Sites I use that work
These are just some websites that I use to try and get free stuff on the internet. I'm no online-earning guru, I'll admit that much... but I go to these when I have a spare hour or two and I end up getting some cool stuff regularly.

Points2Shop
My prizes: Stickers, Soul Calibur 4 (PS3), Hitman: Blood Money (PC), 12" Stuffed Lion, $20 PSN Card
My cash: $15.83 cash, $43.33 total earnings
[Image: 677298]

Swagbucks
My prizes: Three $5 Amazon gift cards, $5 UsedVideoGame Store gift card

Lockerz
My prizes: Nothing yet, but I have enough points for a $50 Best Buy gift card at the next redemption. 24/7 redemption shop opens in October.

Club Bing
My prizes: 1GB USB drive, Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000

CheapAssGamer
My prizes/gifts: $10 Gamestop Gift Card, free download of Pain on PSN, many many beta keys for online games, 1600 Microsoft Points, Red Orchestra on Steam

MinuteWorkers
My cash: $8 (I only go a few times a week)

FreeLunched
My prizes: Nothing yet, but it looks promising

I go in-depth on some of these sites on my freebies website: http://freestuff.jdbar.co.cc/
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
Nice compilation too!
I personally don't like GPT sites though.
Thanks. The only GPT sites are Points2Shop and MinuteWorkers (kind of). Swagbucks you just use their search engine, Lockerz you just watch videos, Club Bing you play flash games, and FreeLunched is just a raffle kind of site. CheapAssGamer is a community of gamers who share internet contests and good deals online.

I'm not a fan of GPT sites either, except for Points2Shop because it's the only one I've used that works and pays well.
I only like points to shop hate lockerz and others Sad
Al they are wordwide or have country restriction?
(09-20-2010, 07:26 AM)!!* Soul Extractor *!! Wrote: Al they are wordwide or have country restriction?

Points2Shop: Recommended US, UK, and CA.

Swagbucks: International I believe

Lockerz: Pretty sure they ship internationally

Club Bing: I'm guessing US, but I'm not sure.

FreeLunched: International
Well I think Swagbucks is only for US people.
Bing is only US , Lockerz is worldwide but shop is for some countries.
(09-22-2010, 04:27 AM)!!* Soul Extractor *!! Wrote: Well I think Swagbucks is only for US people.

Really? Do you think that its on for the UK as well coz id have to give up if its not
[Image: banner.gif]
Lawl Thanks for this!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earn Money & Earn Free Traffic To Sites Airsoftgunsruz 6 1,542 01-17-2011, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Airsoftgunsruz
  New Razor Gaming Giveaway! pantherspwn 0 454 09-30-2010, 06:45 PM
Last Post: pantherspwn