Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
~ How to deal with a death! ~
This is an amazing post and I haven't lost any one close to me yet, and hopefully I won't for a while and thanks for writing this guide also I couldn't agree more about the crying part when my parents broke up I cried for ages and now I'm fine about it I know it's nothing compared to what you are going through.
(09-15-2010, 03:00 AM)NekoChan Wrote: I agree with your points and it is a great guide.

Tho I disagree with one point, talking with friends. Mostly others can't understand your pain and will be saying useless stuff like "It will pass" and what ever. To me, it only would make me madder.

I disagree, you don't talk about it to get people to tell you, ''It will pass''. Just talking about it, really helps, like about your memories. Have you ever experienced anything like this and tried talking to people?
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
Yes, a very close person to me has passed away, person closer then my mom.
And talking about it doesn't change anything for me.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(09-15-2010, 09:26 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Yes, a very close person to me has passed away, person closer then my mom.
And talking about it doesn't change anything for me.

Well, that's why I provided multiple tips! Thumbsup

This works for me and some others, also,

My mom is the closest person to me, so yeah. Maybe you're not close that much, to your mom. But that's fine, what I mean is, we both lost a very close person.
(09-14-2010, 01:08 PM)Melted Wrote: The Tips:
  • Talk about, talking about it would really help! You can consult, either your friends, family or even the internet. (Someplace, user friendly like Support-Forums).

Especially if there's someone you can consult that with. E.g. a very good friend, etc.
I also think that listening to music may help, as long as it's not sad music.

Nice guide anyways.
And I'm sorry for your loss Unsure

(09-18-2010, 02:02 PM)tomynho Wrote: Especially if there's someone you can consult that with. E.g. a very good friend, etc.
I also think that listening to music may help, as long as it's not sad music.

Nice guide anyways.
And I'm sorry for your loss Unsure

Thanks =)

Also, thanks for the rep.
People have to realize don't be constantly thinking about the death. For some time you are going to need to not think about it until you calm down and can handle it.
(09-19-2010, 05:34 AM)Melted Wrote: Thanks =)

Also, thanks for the rep.

No problem. You deserve it. Victoire

(09-19-2010, 06:34 AM)Flawless Wrote: People have to realize don't be constantly thinking about the death. For some time you are going to need to not think about it until you calm down and can handle it.

Yeah, well you're right :p

I mean over thinking, can be bad.
With death, people just move on and accept it.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  life been very hard for me ,i can no longer deal with the pain detour12 2 865 08-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  How to reconnect with an old friend and deal with emotional bullying WalkingonStarlight 3 1,147 04-16-2014, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Callum
  How to reconnect with an old friend and deal with emotional bullying WalkingonStarlight 0 461 04-14-2014, 09:43 PM
Last Post: WalkingonStarlight
  How can I deal with someone I know is bullying other people? Sypheren 2 712 05-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Last Post: username999
  I don't know how much longer I can deal.. Forthis 1 702 04-18-2012, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Grin