Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great forum I have ever seen
Am i the only one here that thinks this is xrumer?
================================================================================​=======
Oh well. I have said my piece.
================================================================================​=======
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(09-15-2010, 12:03 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Am i the only one here that thinks this is xrumer?
Oh well. I have said my piece.

no problem...just question :

where i should go with my service design ? GRAPHICS DESIGN AND TUTORIALS or SF MARKETPLACE ?

thanks
(09-15-2010, 12:06 AM)CrownDemon Wrote: no problem...just question :

where i should go with my service design ? GRAPHICS DESIGN AND TUTORIALS or SF MARKETPLACE ?

thanks

Well if you are actually a real member. I fully dont believe that.
Then i guess you could just have a look around. See what other people are posting. Read the rules. And make an educated decision based on that.
Really depends what you want to offer ultimately.
To be fair however. We already have many really good graphics designers here who do work for free.
Are you willing to do the same atleast to begin with to show you actually care about SF and are not here simply for a quick buck.

Side note. You from BHW? If so whats your nick?
The Rules!

(09-15-2010, 12:46 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Well if you are actually a real member. I fully dont believe that.
Then i guess you could just have a look around. See what other people are posting. Read the rules. And make an educated decision based on that.
Really depends what you want to offer ultimately.
To be fair however. We already have many really good graphics designers here who do work for free.
Are you willing to do the same atleast to begin with to show you actually care about SF and are not here simply for a quick buck.

Side note. You from BHW? If so whats your nick?

yes I looked around ... and they make everything for free,but just a signature designs..... I can give some signatures for free ... but not with website design, Minisite, landingpage, squeeze page, wordpress or other coding.

I feel no one is willing to provide designs that I mentioned above for free

I think you get my point ....

No I'am not,just use the nickname [black Hat Designer] ...
Hmmm. You any good with VB?
I might be interested in what you offer with wordpress also.
The Rules!

what VB? yes i also do on wordpress theme design...
By VB i mean VBulletin ofcouse.
You do any coding?
Or themes for VB?
The Rules!

Oooo i see....no i'am not.....my service coding on site also design WP,minisite,squeeze page,landing page not forum and ecommerce...
(09-15-2010, 02:35 AM)CrownDemon Wrote: Oooo i see....no i'am not.....my service coding on site also design WP,minisite,squeeze page,landing page not forum and ecommerce...

So HTML?
The Rules!

yes i also do on HTML.....i will star all my work on SF at Sept'20...i will let you know