Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A poem a day.
I plan on making a poem a day. Here is one for today.

~Earth~

Pure,
beautiful,
untainted.
This is the nature that surrounds us.
Filthy,
destructive,
sinful.
This is mankind, the pollution of the planet.
Our world, our home,

~Earth~
i use to write poems every day too
this was years ago though the heart and soul of my poems would stem frm the mental and physical torment my father put me through
daily beatings many many broken bones him shooting me the works
all of that pain
all of that ugly
inspired me to write and write and write to take myself out of that place even if only for a short while
and when i went to that place i would write 10 - 20 pages in what seemed like a daydream

so if it is your desire to write poems then do so and get involved in what you write
[Image: pageviews=1]
(09-13-2010, 03:58 PM)Juggalo-Lee Wrote: i use to write poems every day too
this was years ago though the heart and soul of my poems would stem frm the mental and physical torment my father put me through
all of that pain
all of that ugly
inspired me to write and write and write to take myself out of that place even if only for a short while
and when i went to that place i would write 10 - 20 pages in what seemed like a daydream

so if it is your desire to write poems then do so and get involved in what you write

Sorry to here about your dad doing that to you Sad
I am not very good with poems at all, i can rap a little bit njust not write poems
(09-13-2010, 03:58 PM)Juggalo-Lee Wrote: i use to write poems every day too
all of that pain
all of that ugly

It amazes me how sometimes that the worst things in life such as the pain you went through can inspire such creative talent. Not that that is a fair trade off, it's just something that I've noticed amongst some authors and poets.
I once had a stick
That I used to poke
Then I got sick
And got poked with a stick.

Kazam,
I found me some medical ham,
I'm all better,
OH NO,
MY NAME IS FRIGGIN HEATHER!!!

Lawl, I got bored.
You should do this for a year, then publish a compiliation of your works. That would be really cool.
This is actually cool poem.

I liked it a lot! Good job!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [POEM] Reach out to me [POEM] Telhast 14 6,174 05-27-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: G0dfath3r