Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What colour scheme do you use?
Just interested to know what colour scheme is most popular here.
I have always used Support - Blue. I find Green harder to read, and both Yellow & Orange are slightly to over powering.

So what colour scheme do you find works best for you?

Note: For new members who may not know what I mean, under User CP > Edit Options, you have an option which allows you to change the Board Style.
Only about 100 members do not use the non-default green. 80 of those are using the blue. Likely when I upgrade to 1.6x here I'll ditch the yellow and orange options.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Thanks for that Omni. I wasn't aware that such a large amount of users were using the non-default green.
I use the orange. I don't like the others
I use the orange all the other colours look ugly with the green and grey skin.
Unless you install more skins for users to pick I don't think the others will be popular. Tongue
[Image: burninglove4.png]
The orange works best for me IMHO. But if it's going to be removed on upgrade then so be it.
Omni is the default not orange? It is for me.
I'm using Green ive changed it a time or two i think but im using the green i like it the best and yes it is just a tad harder to read certain things
[Image: pageviews=1]
(09-13-2010, 03:08 PM)Untouch Wrote: Omni is the default not orange? It is for me.

Yes the default is Orange.
(09-13-2010, 01:20 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Only about 100 members do not use the non-default green.
Tongue
Yeah I'm blind and don't read proper. Sad
Anyway you can't get ride of the orange, it's the best one and suits the most!