Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.42 Average
SF Webmasters
Group name: SF Webmasters
Group image: [Image: sfgroupbackground.png]

Membership Requirements:
  • Fifty (50) posts
  • Webmaster skills - [Forum construction | Website construction | Hosting skills] etc
    or
  • Moderating skills
Overview
SF Webmasters strive to improve the skills and knowledge of others, and yourself, on website construction, forum construction, hosting skills, bug fixing, upgrading/downgrading, theme and template modification, forum management teams and much more.

Webmasters ensure high quality support for all members of Supportforums.net, whether they are part of the group or not. As a member, you will have access to tutorials, tips, support and assistance of many subjects, whether it may be:
  • MyBB Installation
  • Theme and template modification
  • Bug detection
  • How to install plug ins
  • Choosing Staff members
  • Creation of rules
  • Legal issues
  • Best hosting for you
  • Tips and tricks (General)
  • Articles written by members
  • and much more
SF Webmasters aren't only for the experienced and advanced, it's for the beginners. As a group that is dedicated to assisting members, we welcome the amateurs, the experienced and the gurus.

Founders:
trilobyte-

Members:
Harvey
Sam
ThomasĀ®
The Elite
NekoChan
Project Evolution
Fragma
LordScorch
Currymanz
Brandon
Melted
MarkW7
Infinity
Zurmi
Tyler Allen

To join:
Code:
[color=#DAA520]Nickname / Alias:[/color]
[color=#DAA520]Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru):[/color]
[color=#DAA520]Why you want to join:[/color]

If you are accepted you will be contacted through private messaging.

--
- trilo
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
What a great group, extremely happy to be in it.
Get my avatars here.
Nickname / Alias: NekoChan
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Amateur/Advanced, not sure.
Why you want to join: Because I love making communities and websites.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Nickname / Alias: Project Evolution / Anthony`
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Probably in the Advanced category, im still exploring other things in web development but I sure know how to do more than the basics.
Why you want to join: Because I love doing what I do, I have been involved with websites for a while now and have been apart of both small and large sites as a staff member and as a developer. Since awarded Support Helper of the Month on the SMF community, I have and still can provide advanced support to anyone using SMF, and some beginners advice to using MyBB.

I also beleive I have extreme potential in moderating a forum, not only do I have experience from moderating a communities with hundreds of active users a day, but also had the experience of moderating many smaller communities.
My SMF Modifications:
http://anthony.vibrantvps.com/smf
Nickname / Alias: Fragma

Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): I would say intermediate. I have knowledge with using the MyBB software (I know my way around the Admin CP quite comfortably) . I can create basic custom MyBB themes. I can create website templates through Photoshop and with the .psd file, can create a basic, but fully usable website.

Why you want to join: I would really like to expand my knowledge further perhaps mostly in the following subjects:
# Choosing Staff members
# Creation of rules
# Legal issues
# Best hosting for you
I would also like to learn more about website security.
I feel being part of this group would allow me to learn from more experienced members but also would allow me to share what knowledge I have with those who may need help.
Nickname / Alias:Saumil
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru):Advanced
Why you want to join:Because I am seo expert
Where did my application go?
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
Hello;

Nickname / Alias: Lord_Scorch, Saged, Nicodemus-

Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Guru when it comes to moderation. Advanced regarding the internal system.

Why you want to join: Seems like an idea group - it has the similar mindset as I do.

-LS
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
Nickname / Alias: !!* Alone Vampire *!!
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): GURU.
Why you want to join:I have been in this field for 2 years now and have a pretty vast experience now.
Nickname / Alias:Tomynho
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru):Amateur/Advanced
Why you want to join:I always wanted to be a moderator of a successful forum, that's not too big, but not too small. This one seems to be the best, because it's not full of trolls, etc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SF Webmasters - Recruitment Open : Update Read Kewlz 36 6,095 09-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Last Post: YourMCGeek