Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.42 Average
SF Webmasters
Nickname / Alias: Currymanz
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru):Advanced, nearly GURU.
Why you want to join:I would like to join because I own many websites and I have my own website for hosting however it is reseller. I can find bugs in which I can fix mostly, I can set up bulletin boards such as MyBB.

Thank you for the opportunity Trylobyte-.
Nickname / Alias: Brandon
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): I'd say Amateur to advanced. My speculation is that a Guru would have a very very large website, so I'm not going to sit here and say I'm a guru. I would rate a guru as someone with GURU SEO, Graphics, Marketing, management, and coding knowledge.
Why you want to join: I'd like to join due to being a webmaster SF user Smile
(09-20-2010, 12:02 PM)tomynho Wrote: Nickname / Alias:Tomynho
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru):Amateur/Advanced
Why you want to join:I always wanted to be a moderator of a successful forum, that's not too big, but not too small. This one seems to be the best, because it's not full of trolls, etc.

This is not a moderator application my friend.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
What happened about my application.
Nickname / Alias: Melted
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Advanced
Why you want to join: I'm currently designing my website, I've been designing got a couple years now and, I'm new to SEO though.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
Nickname / Alias: MarkW7
Why you want to join: I think this is the group for me. I run my own forum, and i'm pretty knowledgeable with websites, hosting etc and can help troubleshoot.

Here's an example of one of my threads i made a while back: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=7846
Hey, this was going to be my idea on HF that i've thought about having a group for Tongue I'd be happy if I was a part of this Smile

Nickname / Alias: Infinity

Why you want to join: I want to become a better webmaster in terms of the overall website layout/visual , coding/programming, and SEO
(09-20-2010, 12:02 PM)tomynho Wrote: Nickname / Alias:Tomynho
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru):Amateur/Advanced
Why you want to join:I always wanted to be a moderator of a successful forum, that's not too big, but not too small. This one seems to be the best, because it's not full of trolls, etc.

Webmasters group is not a moderating team, its only a title that shows your dedication to the webmasters area in knowledge.
Nickname / Alias: Mike
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Amateur
Why you want to join: I believe I could be an asset, considering you said moderator experience was beneficial. I used to be a moderator for a celebrity magician's official page, so I could be of some use in that field.
If you want more information regarding that, feel free to PM me.

I also help my uncle with his own company doing basic HTML things for him. I really hope to learn more so I can help him and this group more also.

Regards,
Zurmi
Nickname / Alias: Elusive
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Guru ( web designer and forum admin) advanced (coder in xHTML & CSS).
Why you want to join: I am a great webmaster, I was the main coder for RT Technologies, and I own my own web designing company. Would like to bring my skills here.
[Image: tyler-allen.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SF Webmasters - Recruitment Open : Update Read Kewlz 36 6,130 09-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Last Post: YourMCGeek