Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Illuminatus
(09-11-2010, 06:23 AM)Minus-Zero Wrote: Which is why it's unofficial. The idea of the group is for people to not be aggressive and actually help people. No matter their opinions on them or their issue.

It won't become official since you don't have the required 500 posts either. Please take the time to review the specifications for attempting to make a group first, I'm not that religious though so I won't be joining the group sorry. I don't think it would be very popular, but that's just my assumption.

Saint Michael Wrote:Okay, once he has 500 post i would love to be his first member. I think its a great idea, why are you trying so hard to close this thread? If he never reaches 500, i will open the group.
p.s. Please excuse my rudeness, i just think that this is an awesome idea. It would be sad to watch it go down the drain.

It should be closed regardless, he didn't review the rules before posting this thread. And I don't think you knew about them either since you attempted to apply to the group.

Quote:*Yes I do realize it can't be official based off Omniscients rules. Although I will try to get the post count up for you all. Although a group should not be based off the leaders post count. It was his decision and I can see why he did it. Thats what this group is about, understanding what you disagree with.*

You need to have gotten your post count up before making this group however. Group creations are based off of post count so this area does not get spammed with a whole bunch of random groups that might not get added to the site's official list. That's why users should NOT post in here unless they reach 500 or everyone would be making a thread in here until they get up to 500 posts. The site rules though take priority over what a group means, but I don't mean to break this thread down. I'm just stating this so that this forum doesn't get spammed the way it has recently.
I didn't see how many post he had, that is why i applied. BTW, he hasn't been on since November so...
[Image: angelsig.jpg]

(12-19-2010, 06:07 PM)Saint Michael Wrote: I didn't see how many post he had, that is why i applied. BTW, he hasn't been on since November so...

That means you bumped an old thread.
:O Nono
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
(12-19-2010, 07:05 PM)Shock Wrote: That means you bumped an old thread.
:O Nono
Excuse me? I don't understand what your trying to get at.

(12-21-2010, 09:33 PM)Saint Michael Wrote: Excuse me? I don't understand what your trying to get at.

Bumping old threads is bad.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
I posted the same day Infinity did, so i was not.

(12-21-2010, 10:47 PM)Saint Michael Wrote: I posted the same day Infinity did, so i was not.

Sorry, but you don't understand. Bumping is a term used to describe the action of a last post in a thread updating the position on the search for the thread the person posted on, so that it refreshes to one of the top few threads on the search page. The post before yours was Sept 18th, you posted in December, which refreshed the link to this thread on most searches. Even though you posted on the same day as me, thats completely irrelevant because you were the one that bumped the thread. I posted after you because this thread was bumped.

This thread should be closed now.

Last visit date of OP: Tuesday, November 9th, 2010

I highly doubt he'll be coming back, or anytime soon.