Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4.52 Average
Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed!
I may apply for this some time soon, I would love to be in the group and to be seen as a helper but I'm not sure I've made enough contributions to the Emotional Support section yet.
[Image: image.php]
Name: Jayson.

Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Depression/Suicidal.

Skills: I can do a lot of things, code, host, program, design, persuade and a lot more other stuff that doesn't really fit in with the group.

How do you think you can contribute: I can dedicate my time to help people in the name of the group and I'll be active and post a lot in the subforum Smile.

Main reason for wanting to join: To help people out.

Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes I will at all times.
Additional Information you'd like to submit:
Name: Phillip
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Depression, Anger Management, Relationships and Family Problems.
Skills: I am very friendly and I have been through a lot in my life, I have beaten anger management issues, I have beaten major depression many times and I can offer a lot of advice. I also have many other skills that don't relate to the group.

How do you think you can contribute: I have beaten major depression many times and I can offer a lot of advice, I am a really friendly person who has been through a lot and I love helping people.

Main reason for wanting to join: I am studying Phsycology in my spare time away from work and I love to learn about emotions.

Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes I'm online 7 hours a day atleast.

[Image: image.php]
Name: Crystal
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Depression,Frustration,Family Issues and how to stay calm
Skills: HTML, CSS, lil bit of Graphics and I am very friendly.
How do you think you can contribute: I can contribute by staying active and helping people at my best.
Main reason for wanting to join: To help people and show them the right path..
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes, definitely
Additional Information you'd like to submit: Hope to get accepted Smile
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Is BlackChaos still a leader or did you just forget him in the OP?
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
Name: Kewlz
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Depression, Partner help/Love.
Skills: I love helping members.
I can code a bit.
Human Manipulation
Friendly nature.
How do you think you can contribute: I can help by contributing and helping to solve problems of other users. I love to solve other people's problem, I'm a mature guy.
I can understand problems and give proper guidance.

Main reason for wanting to join: To support users emotionally.
I like to help users, If I help a user, it makes me happy. I also help people in real life.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH:Yes of course.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
(01-30-2012, 12:31 PM)D3xus Wrote: Is BlackChaos still a leader or did you just forget him in the OP?

I am until Sam deems it necessary to remove me. Smile
Consider me a ninja. Ninja

Kewlz - Accepted
Welcome to the group.
Added BC back to the OP. Not sure why it wasn't there...
Hi, i think i can handle the Emotional support section !! since i am the oldest here " Not necessary the wisest" hahahh

My nic is : Nightfly
Marital situation : Widowed
Children : 3
Breafing: Very troubled childhood , bad relationship with father, been on my own since i was 16, lived in many countries including, Italy,Greece, UK, Usa, Uae,Tunisia,Turkey,Netherlads,, i speak 5 languages and i have extended knowledge of cultures and people, gone through very hard time, dealt with alcoholism { wasnt me the alcoholic} long experience in troubled relashionships ! experenced child loss " death" ! loss of compagnion as well ecc.......
I can tell you more but i think is enough for now, having said these things, i am a Good father , a loving and understanding parent, a good hearing friend and person, and most of all " a happy man " !!!
Well now you know who i am Smile
There's a minimum requirement of 100 posts nightfly. Please read the original post thoroughly. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,688 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,365 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,648 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,481 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,826 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz