Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4.52 Average
Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed!
Name: Brandon
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Relationship Problems
Skills: Being able to cheer up a person, and give them details on how to solve their problem
How do you think you can contribute: By helping members in need of help dealing with self harm, relationship problems, etc.
Main reason for wanting to join: I've been here for awhile, but just got back into being active. I love helping people and making them feel better to succeed in life.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes, I can remain active.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: If I were to be selected for this group, it'd be a great honor and I'd strive to help any member that needs it.
Is this group still recruiting? It's been a while since I've heard the leaders decide whether or not the applicants are either accepted or denied.

[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
Most of the applicants neglect to apply to the group via the UserCP. Hence, showcasing the fact they neglected to pay attention to the first post beyond the requirements area.

Quote:Along with posting an application you have to submit a join request via the user CP. If you fail to do so your application will simply be ignored until you submit a request.
Name: Patric.
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Suicidal people.
Skills: I know how to comfort someone and what hits close to home, what will make them happy and want to stay alive, how to show the good in themselves and that there's a million reasons to stay alive.
How do you think you can contribute: As stated above, I have good skills in helping people whom think it's all over for them.
Main reason for wanting to join: I don't believe anyone should have to feel like that at all, and I want to help them!
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes, of course I can!
Additional Information you'd like to submit: Not much c: Pretty much stated all above!

<3
-G
Recruitment for EH is currently closed whilst member reviews are conducted. Please be patient and this thread will re-open shortly.

Last Updated - 17th December 2011
Update, I've just removed 55 members from this group. Only 3 members remain.

If anyone would like to join then please apply, please re-apply if you noticed you've been removed. Read the OP for requirements etc..
Glad to be one of the three members left in the group.
One of the most HQ groups on SF. No doubt.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
Name: Irrelevant (Gaijin a.k.a moral)
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Psychological Problems, depression, self-hate, loss of will, loss of self-esteem, drug abuse, etc...
Skills: I'm able to see throught the fog which coulds the mind in emotional situations, my main argument is, It's all about the state of mind...
How do you think you can contribute: I can try to explain and remind users that every problem has atleast one solution, instruct them into see and finding solutions, based on facts, experience and self-improvement...
Main reason for wanting to join: Gives me a reason to actually respond to emotional threads more often then I do it now...
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: As long as I'm logged into SF, yes... However, I currently have alot of work IRL and can't really log in every day or promise to do so...
Additional Information you'd like to submit: It's you who is the reason for your emotional problems and it is also you who is the key to solving it...
I will start giving more advises and then will apply. Big Grin
Name: BlackChaos a.k.a HRN
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Relationship advice, Managing conflicting emotions, dealing with new situations and belief in oneself.
Skills: I have experience in helping people with their problems. I'm naturally compassionate, understanding and pride myself in HQ posts. I have the ability to think clearly beyond the deceptive concept of age.
How do you think you can contribute: My nature is to support people till the end and I don't give up easily. I will stick to anyone who needs my help till the matter is resolved.
Main reason for wanting to join: I want to be of help to people and be recognized as someone who can help. EH is one of the few groups I am really active in.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: I will do my best even though I have exams going on for the next few months.
Additional Information you'd like to submit:
I've already helped a few people and I have done much to keep the forum active with HQ posts. Smile
I may be inactive at times, but EH is the only group which I am really fond of.

Plus, I'm still group leader somehow Sam, so I can add myself back. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,478 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,341 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,638 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,467 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,424 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz