Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4.52 Average
Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed!
I will be sure to send in an application once I have reached the set requirements.
Name: Sql
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Emotional
Skills: Rat, keyloggers, Webmaster, pHP, Html, Css, etc..
How do you think you can contribute: By doing giveways..
Main reason for wanting to join: I am hq Tongue
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes offcourse
Additional Information you'd like to submit: Nothing.
Name: Josh
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Emotional/Suicidal
Skills: Emotional Support / Suicidal Support
How do you think you can contribute: I can contribute by helping depressed people and being active.
Main reason for wanting to join: Basically everything I said above. Smile
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes, of course, I'm very active.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I'm a down to earth kind of guy, my mother recently passed away and I'm dealing with it very well, she passed away due to breast cancer, and my brother passed away when he was 7 due to heart failure, and I'm dealing with both of them very welly.
Name: Ignite
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS:
  • Relationship
  • Suicide
Skills:
  • Proper grammar.
  • Communication.
  • Activity.
  • Dedication
How do you think you can contribute: By offering my advice and support, I have been through a lot in my life, and my issues and experience get brought up quite a lot on SF and other websites too, I feel as this happens I can share my own personal opinions.
Main reason for wanting to join: Many people come here for support on life depending situations and if this group makes a big difference in the users life, then why wouldn't I?
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: I admit I haven't been so far, but I will remain active and post as many threads I feel worth posting, and offer advice to every single person seeking it.
Additional Information you'd like to submit:

Just please consider me.
Name: Milopeach
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Anything, I'm here to help.
Skills: Communication, Peer-Support, Leadership Abilities - I've been a Peer Support leader before.
How do you think you can contribute: I have a plethora of knowledge in a variety different area's of support.
Main reason for wanting to join: To let it be known that I am in the ES group so others know that I'm not posting garbage or going of a whim but am actually here to help.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: I sure can.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I may be below 100 posts but I feel I can attempt to get into this group and help.
Name: Anders
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Family problems because I also have a few my self.
Skills: I don't have much skill but I'm good a listen to what people say.
How do you think you can contribute: I can read very long text and I will answer good and careful.
Main reason for wanting to join: Because I like to read about people problems and give the my advice.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes I will stay active on SF, even more active in Emotional section if I become a member.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: Not really.
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
This group is an amazing group, it was the first one I was ever in and enjoyed every moment of it. Smile
Name: D3xus
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Contemplation of suicide; problems with parents; internal conflicts; things of that nature.
Skills:
-iOS Hacking/Fixing
-iPhone jailbreaking/unlocking
-HTML5 & HTML Coding
-PHP Coding
-iOS App Coding
How do you think you can contribute: As well as being young and having a better idea of how the young mind (18 and below) works, I'm very supportive of users and love to help people.
Main reason for wanting to join: I want to be able to help younger people cope with themselves, other people, and emotions that they might be having a hard time with.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Of course.
Additional Information you'd like to submit:
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
I'm really interested in joining this group. I have dealt with suicidal friends in the past and just people who needed someone to be there for them in general my entire life. I obviously do not have enough posts, but in my defense there are rarely new posts on that sub forum lately and I'm a rather new member.
Name: Egg
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Any emotional support.
Skills: Talking, and helping people out of problems.
How do you think you can contribute: I am great at listening and love to help people.
Main reason for wanting to join: My amazing friend has recently told me she cuts herself because of school.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH:Yes i hope i get in and i will stay active
Additional Information you'd like to submit: TThanks for this great group i guess Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,440 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,337 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,638 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,462 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,392 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz