Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most painful bone to break?
I'd have to imagine the collarbone, since you move it a lot on a daily basis, the muscles surrounding it, plus no option for a cast (if I remember correctly).

The most pain I've ever felt from bone-related is I fractured my elbow, that hurt so bad when it happened. Then it just dulled and stayed dull.

Mind if I ask how it happened? (I skimmed through, but my eyes can't focus very well)
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Probably your dick. Like seriously that crap would hurt like fudge. And dont try to tell me that your dick dont have any bones, thats why its called a boner Omg
EDIT: Nice censoring omni Smile
[Image: rara.png]
I'd say back, only because it can paralyze you.
Quote:Probably your dick. Like seriously that crap would hurt like fudge. And dont try to tell me that your dick dont have any bones, thats why its called a boner Omg
EDIT: Nice censoring omni Smile
There is no actual bones in it, but it is possible to break it.
The Penis is the most place to break a bone a think.
[Image: in0rjy.gif]
(04-24-2011, 06:42 AM)rootkit Wrote: There is no actual bones in it, but it is possible to break it.
Oh.. well that would hurt like a motha fucka
[Image: rara.png]
I'd say your wrist, because once again you use it everyday for a lot of stuff.
The most painful bone to break would probably be a femur or a rib. Mainly becuase the femur is the biggest bone in the human body so it would take a lot of pressure to break it. As for a rib, it would be bad for the fact that doing almost anything would affect your abdominal section, witch would correlate directly to the rib. Just breathing would hurt at first. As for a collarbone, my mom broke hers, she went two days without noticing, she thought it was just bruised until she tried to lift her school books in class and couldn't. So its not that bad as most of he upper body is easy to avoid, unlike the lower extremities witch are used in so many things, including walking.
Not really sure :\

I'm pretty sure they all hurt a lot!

On opinion id have to say arm.
I have broken my collar bone too from Soccer. It was the most painful thing ever. Being put in a sling and not able to use my arm was terrible. Sleeping was miserable. If you move your arm at all your in tons of pain. I have broken my elbow and it does not even come close to the amout of pain and discomfort that my broken collar bone brought me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have Pneumonia (SF Break) Metapod 8 1,738 05-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Amp™