Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most painful bone to break?
anything around the neck and shoulder area.
I've never broken a bone, so I can't say. But my cousin broke his collarbone and said that realllyyyy hurt.. he's in the RAN (Royal Australian Navy) so I thought he'd be too tough to complain about that, lol.

It's probably whatever you use most without really trying, so I can see why it might be the collarbone.
I heard a sprain was more painful than a broken bone. Anyway surely your spine or neck would be the most painful.
I'd imagine that a broken tail bone would be one of the worst. You wouldn't be able to sit or walk comfortably. Hell, laying down probably hurts too.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
I broke my collarbone before so I would say that, breaking an arm or leg does not even hurt.
i have broken 3 ribs and i think they are the worst but if you brake your pelvis or tall bone your not gonna be able to sit for long time.
I would have to say my back.
I fractured one of the discs in my back, along with bursting a disc.
So it was broken bone on bone.
ankle killed me honestly
I broke my lower right mandible in half (lower jaw bone).

Well... actually I didn't break it, someone else did. But the fact that the other side was still fine meant that I could still move my mouth. Recovery was VERY long and VERY painful because I often had to talk when asked questions which required me to open my mouth. I also had to drink liquid food supplements daily.

I've only ever fractured other bones in my body. But I wouldn't like to imagine the pain of actually 'breaking' anything else.
Want to learn more about hacking?
jacobriggs.io
Wow, I feel sorry for ya. I've actually never broken a bone before. But I've had lots of bad fractures and such

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have Pneumonia (SF Break) Metapod 8 1,717 05-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Amp™