Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lies lies all lies...
I've thought about all of this, but i'm worried what they might say, what they will think of me, and how they will react.
(09-08-2010, 06:48 PM)Guest Wrote: I've thought about all of this, but i'm worried what they might say, what they will think of me, and how they will react.

Like I said. Talk to the most trust worthy one. You know.. you could go to a guidance counselor at your school to get their opinion.
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
(09-08-2010, 06:49 PM)Robbieava Wrote: Like I said. Talk to the most trust worthy one. You know.. you could go to a guidance counselor at your school to get their opinion.

I'll try that, and post back with my results...

-CPR
(09-08-2010, 06:53 PM)Guest Wrote: I'll try that, and post back with my results...

-CPR

I wish you the best of luck my friend. If you ever want to talk to me in confidentially just PM me. Don't be afraid to be yourself Oui
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
Perhaps if you don't mention that stuff anymore then you'll all forget about it over time.
Well, worrying about how they feel about you is entirely different. In my opinion, if they can't accept what you have told them, and forgive you, they are not great friends. And your family should always forgive you for things like this. It's up to you, but if you don't do this, you may feel forever guilty.
It sounds like you have guilt for what you have done. and you want to change.

If you can, Just stop telling lies, Last about 2-3 years, And if anyone brings it up just say something along the lines of "Oh, I was lieing, I was a douche bag when I was younger"
If they are real friends, they'll accept it if you'll admit that you were trolling.
But be sure not to lie anymore. Being honest is always a big plus.

stop lying from this point forth and live your life lie free do not tell them what you have done until you are ready to open your heart to them and experience the vulnerability that comes with confession

Until then i suggest you live life as intended an no more lies just the truth about any and everything you do
[Image: pageviews=1]
You have two choices,

1. Tell them the truth and hopefully they understand, and stay your friends.
2. Tell them the truth, and stop hanging out with them.

They seem like a bad crowd, I suggest you don't hang out with them, anymore. Be reminded that, not having any friends is not healthy, so if you don't have any other friends, then try to work it out.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Dad Lies Twicks 10 4,754 01-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Guest