Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.45 Average
Geek Squad [Now Recruiting]
Seems pretty cool haha. Too bad im new :/
(10-22-2011, 09:15 PM)Credit Wrote: Seems pretty cool haha. Too bad im new :/

Just stick around and become an active user, soon enough you'll be able to create an application.

Take care!
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
Awww didn't meet the requirements. As soon as i do i will try to join Smile.
In my opinion, the ownership of this group should be passed onto someone else: Last Visit: 08-28-2011 11:18 PM
That's the OPs
(11-14-2011, 10:41 PM)BreShiE Wrote: In my opinion, the ownership of this group should be passed onto someone else: Last Visit: 08-28-2011 11:18 PM
That's the OPs
Sounds like a good idea to me. I say you could handle it, or another current member of the Geek Squad who is active.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
(11-15-2011, 03:50 PM)D3xus Wrote: Sounds like a good idea to me. I say you could handle it, or another current member of the Geek Squad who is active.

I wouldn't be any good at running the geek squad, as I don't know that much about computers, that's why I never applied.
(11-19-2011, 09:27 AM)BreShiE Wrote: I wouldn't be any good at running the geek squad, as I don't know that much about computers, that's why I never applied.
Well we'll have to see what comes of it. Hopefully Omni will make someone else a leader and get things back into shape.
Hopefully... Pirate
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
I will PM you with the following information you requested on the OP, I know he's not active at the moment, but I'm sure he'll get to it when he is.
Hello everyone, I apologize for being so inactive the past few months. It's been pretty irresponsible of me, especially since I'm the leader of this group. I'm either going to become active again or promote someone else to either co-leader or leader and I will resign. I haven't decided yet. I've been wrapped up in my first semester of college at Wentworth Institute of Technology which is nearing an end. It's been pretty busy and has been a big change for me which has taken some time to get used to. Sorry again!
(11-29-2011, 12:40 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: Hello everyone, I apologize for being so inactive the past few months. It's been pretty irresponsible of me, especially since I'm the leader of this group. I'm either going to become active again or promote someone else to either co-leader or leader and I will resign. I haven't decided yet. I've been wrapped up in my first semester of college at Wentworth Institute of Technology which is nearing an end. It's been pretty busy and has been a big change for me which has taken some time to get used to. Sorry again!

Well it's good to have you back for the time-being.
I'm considering on submitting my application for this group soon, possibly an hour or so.
It's good to hear you've nearly completed for first semester.
I'll see you around the forums Nemmy. Blackhat
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Youtube Crew - Now Recruiting Thomas 22 6,399 01-18-2020, 04:02 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  OnlineGamers [Now Recruiting] NekoChan 192 52,277 12-24-2019, 03:23 AM
Last Post: pearl
  Geek Squad | New Leader | Now Recruiting D3xus 63 20,301 12-27-2016, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Hosting.
  Pet Lovers [Recruiting!] Reality 37 15,256 12-27-2016, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Hosting.