Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rep abuse.
(09-10-2010, 11:45 PM)Mentalist Wrote: No , i dont think this threadns attacking me,
I just dislike the fact that i was
Pressurised into removing the rep, it was
My opinion. I dont care about rep, if
You care about rep, than you're just sad.
I did not pressure you to remove it.
Hell i did not even know it was you who posted it.
So you need to take that up with other people i guess mate.
Also read my replies. I stated i would be willing to go to -50 for the benefit of the community.
I made this thread to discuss the problems associated with it. Do i care? No. I will say it for the 4th time in this thead as some dont seem able to keep up with threads.
[/quote]

You didn't , but malware boss did.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
OH thats a good reason to -rep someone isnt it Smile
Again my point proven.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(09-11-2010, 12:20 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: OH thats a good reason to -rep someone isnt it Smile
Again my point proven.

Honestly, It's the internet, I don't care.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
(09-11-2010, 01:13 AM)Mentalist Wrote: Honestly, It's the internet, I don't care.

Yea clearly you dont lol. You got all pissed and -repped me over this thread actually and now got involved in this thread in the way you did.
Atleast be honest mate.
Its a support forum. Not a bullshit forum after all. Smile
The Rules!

DAMNIK now you agree with the post i did in my into thread.

Support forums is really infected with such idiotic members worse than H1N1.

Close this thread Mods Ultimate spamming thread.
[Image: 2zszdd5.png]
(09-11-2010, 02:07 AM)-[i]Dzire-™ Wrote: DAMNIK now you agree with the post i did in my into thread.

Support forums is really infected with such idiotic members worse than H1N1.

Close this thread Mods Ultimate spamming thread.

I dont agree or disagree with anyone.
I make my own opinions based on what i have available infront of me.
And if i am not mistaken i have not changed my stance one bit here.
I started the thread regarding stupid rep abuse and stand by it?
The Rules!

But the thing is DAMNIK there is no rule against it and if we implement also some other stupidity will come out so we have to live with it as i already said there is nothing we can do to stop stupidity and dumbness.

We can irritate such stupid guys using same stupidity they do what say?

TIT FOR TAT.
(09-11-2010, 02:33 AM)-[i]Dzire-™ Wrote: But the thing is DAMNIK there is no rule against it and if we implement also some other stupidity will come out so we have to live with it as i already said there is nothing we can do to stop stupidity and dumbness.

We can irritate such stupid guys using same stupidity they do what say?

TIT FOR TAT.

Understand.
Or we could look back 10 posts or so in this thread and see that Omni has addressed this.
There is i believe something that can be done and ultimately i think something will be done about it.
DISABLE anon -rep. Sheez not that hard really?
The Rules!

Yes that ANON rep system must be removed i noticed one negative in your rep report with comment muhamuhamuha etc what does that mean is the guy dumb or what.
No matter how much we tweak the rep system like someone said before; there will always be that one community clown that tries to screw up everything.

Now think about this: If we removed all reps together, we'd say we want them back because some members deserve them.

If we asked for negatives to be removed we'd say the same thing.

As of the reputation system is such a controversy to have it or not have it; it's kind of bound to happen that if it's here, we hate it, if it's not we hate it.

I think that anon rep is totally different compared to a regular rep.
I bing'd the word coward and oh! First link down definition # 3 (link to the dictionary page)

Quote:3. anonymous enemy: somebody who anonymously harms those who cannot defend themselves

Unlike HF if you get a negative rep you can actually PM the guy and try to work out why you don't deserve the rep (if you are mature about it and still are listening to all rules while doing so) Yet here if you get an anonymous rep not only can you not defend yourself to one person; you can't defend yourself against all. Lets say a really good member gave you that rep? Would everyone believe that you are only a quality member in forums and outside IRL you are not if someone like idk.. sam for instance I'm sure some will!

For anonymous you never really know who it is so you can never really give a full 100% answer to if it's a true statement or not until you find out who it is. For all you know it could be a member that just reached 100 posts and wants to screw with people and hasn't even known you as a person.. I don't know.. I just think that it is really LQ for most of the time contrast to when they have to show their real name because as even the dictionary says; when they're anonymous you can't defend yourself.
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neutral rep giving error? D3xus 7 1,415 10-18-2011, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Reputation Abuse? Planeswalker 11 1,974 09-24-2011, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  we are allowed to ask for rep? +devilpsn 15 2,940 09-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Add "don't ask for rep" in the rules. Elektrisk 13 5,250 08-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Why is there a star next to the negative rep number? Annuit Coeptis 1 807 08-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Jamieee