Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rep abuse.
I could understand anon rep, but there something has to be done about it. I'm sure staff and admins can see who put it, but still, it's a pain for them to look.
[Image: vzx4i8.png]
CREDITS GO TO 420 FOR THE SUPER AWESOME KICKASS SIG!
The best forums don't have neg rep enabled because of situations like this.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
This isn't a rep abuse this a person opinion on you and they suck at some times but they are not against the rules.
[Image: 2zszdd5.png]
(09-08-2010, 11:28 PM)-[i]Dzire-™ Wrote: This isn't a rep abuse this a person opinion on you and they suck at some times but they are not against the rules.

I am assuming you did not read the thread properly?
The -rep i am talking about in this thread is not a -rep on me.
I really dont care if i get -repped.
Its another member who i think does not deserve it.
Thumbsup
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Leave reps man.
Reps is not something that important specially when some stupid person uses the rep power like a stupid person did to me.
IDC about that cause i know what i am.

Rep Whining NA Oui
Take a look at three stupid neg reps that I've got...
(09-09-2010, 12:06 AM)-[i]Dzire-™ Wrote: Leave reps man.
Reps is not something that important specially when some stupid person uses the rep power like a stupid person did to me.
IDC about that cause i know what i am.

Rep Whining NA Oui

I simply dont agree.
Particularly on a Support Forum i feel rep is important.
It shows quickly to others how the community views them.
Now there is talk currently of starting groups yes?
Well this gets to the core of why i dont think groups are needed.
Currently SF has rep and awards. 2 things that work really well to determine if a members is respected in the community as a whole.
I just think it could be made a little better is all.
Removing -rep will ultimately stop people from using it unless they feel a reason too.
As it currently stands its used somewhat as a tool to flame. This has no benefit to SF.
The Rules!

(09-09-2010, 12:10 AM)Sam Wrote: Take a look at three stupid neg reps that I've got...

Yeah i noticed man but stupidity is something with no limit.

If on HF someone made this thread then flood of -ives are must for OP.

Strange.
(09-09-2010, 12:14 AM)-[i]Dzire-™ Wrote: Yeah i noticed man but stupidity is something with no limit.

If on HF someone made this thread then flood of -ives are must for OP.

Strange.

And there we have it. You see?
Most if not all the silly -reps have come from HF members Smile
Gets to my point again. Its a Support Forum not HF. The fact its the same owner is where it ends.
There entirely different places. And yes i agree on HF this would be a -rep raping.
But thats HF. Hell if i was to make a thread like this on any other forum apart from HF i would get constructive discussion as i have here apart from you i have to say.
Its a childish HF thing to -rep rape someone. Its a silly show of power that ultimately shows nothing but a rep system that has been destroyed.
The Rules!

(09-09-2010, 12:17 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: And there we have it. You see?
Most if not all the silly -reps have come from HF members Smile
Gets to my point again. Its a Support Forum not HF. The fact its the same owner is where it ends.
There entirely different places. And yes i agree on HF this would be a -rep raping.
But thats HF. Hell if i was to make a thread like this on any other forum apart from HF i would get constructive discussion as i have here apart from you i have to say.
Its a childish HF thing to -rep rape someone. Its a silly show of power that ultimately shows nothing but a rep system that has been destroyed.

Well hf is a place where we have tons of members and there are many dumb members really man sometimes member get pissed off due to them so random -repping take place sometime.

SORRY FOR OFF TOPIC FIRST OF ALL.

Many times on HF you will notice a random guy visit a thread and posts idiotic things.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neutral rep giving error? D3xus 7 1,399 10-18-2011, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Reputation Abuse? Planeswalker 11 1,919 09-24-2011, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  we are allowed to ask for rep? +devilpsn 15 2,918 09-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Add "don't ask for rep" in the rules. Elektrisk 13 5,117 08-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Why is there a star next to the negative rep number? Annuit Coeptis 1 778 08-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Jamieee