Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member Usergroups
I'd like to start a Webmaster / Web Designer's group, if that's alright.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
I've started the Emotional Helpers group. We have over 10 members and I'm guessing you're not adding groups until more than 2 have 10 members? Are some groups more liable for sub forums?

I wouldn't mind an application thread for sub-forums where we can put our reasons in why it would be useful to a specific group.
Based on the forums, (and i'm not eligible to lead in a few of these)

I would have to say these are a few group suggestions off the top of my head
•Mechanic (Automotive forum area)
•Journalist (Creative writing)
•Teacher (Academics area)

Also, possibly a Webmasters group, but i'm not sure how far the group thats already started is at. I seen one around the forum earlier, but it would be a fairly interesting area to gain knowledge from committed members.

Coders, i've seen, which may end up being an official group too, as well as GFX
Monetizing and gaming groups Big Grin
I would like to see an Awesome Hair group, I think that it would be a fun crew of people who enjoy wearing their hair in a Mohawk/Fohawk/Liberty Spikes. Although I can only think of me and Robbie as members of that group, maybe there are some other members who could have that title.
(10-08-2010, 05:30 AM)Thomas® Wrote: I would like to see an Awesome Hair group, I think that it would be a fun crew of people who enjoy wearing their hair in a Mohawk/Fohawk/Liberty Spikes. Although I can only think of me and Robbie as members of that group, maybe there are some other members who could have that title.
Huh that's good idea mate.
[Image: 1hacksyea.png]
Your idea goes pretty fine.
I would also like to see a graphics group. I would need to raise my post count to get into one of the groups though.
GFX elites do exist, radioactive. Check them out in the recruitment center.
(10-10-2010, 12:18 PM)[Rаdioаctive] Wrote: I would also like to see a graphics group. I would need to raise my post count to get into one of the groups though.

Please see
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=11859