Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urban Terror
Anyone here play Urban Terror? It's an old game, I still play it from time to time.. It has really gone down hill though, considering how it use to be way back when..

If you play, or would like to just let me know. Or post the server you normally play, something. I am pretty good, if you really care who you play with.. If you've never played, it's just a FPS with crap graphics lol .. Kinda like Counter Strike, in a way.

OR you can just post your thoughts on the game.
Ive never heard of it, but im going to look it up now. (:
[Image: jojo_by_brendandemery-d3funyv.png]
AIM - DemerDesigns
(09-18-2010, 01:41 PM)iTz Demer eH Wrote: Ive never heard of it, but im going to look it up now. (:

Cool, let me know what you think of it.. A huge part of the game is focused on mainly jumps if you get into the game, it can get really fun if you get good at it. Below I'll post a couple videos from youtube of gameplay, the "Freakjumps" video is very cool, imo. Very crazy jumps in that map.

Urban Terror 4.1 Gameplay

Urban Terror 4.1 Freakjumps Map
never heard of it which console is it on??
(09-19-2010, 06:09 AM)superjoe128 Wrote: never heard of it which console is it on??

Sorry, I forget to say in the OP.. -.-'' It's actually not a console game, it's for PC.. I think it originally was made for Linux, but I use Windows.
A game originally made for Linux? Sweet, I'll check it out.
(09-20-2010, 08:15 AM)Respecт Wrote: A game originally made for Linux? Sweet, I'll check it out.

Yeah, it's really old but still people play it so that's gotta say something about it. After making this thread, I've played it every night.. lol
I used to play it but never got it working correctly so I gave up.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!