Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like to swim? Join my swimming forums!
Hey guys,

I created Swim Forums a while ago, but due to time restraints, I kind of neglected it and it died. Now, I have decided to bring it back!

Swim Forums has gone through a bunch of changes, starting with a brand new look! (The Cure with some minor changes). Now, this usually goes against my no-premade themes rule, but the theme just seems perfect for a swimming forum, and with a few minor modifications it looks great.

Swim Forums is a community for both competitive and non-competitive swimmers and coaches. Whether you swim 2 hours a day, or just on the off weekend in your friend's backyard, there's something in this forum for you. General discussion is always there for people that don't know much about swimming, but as you learn you are welcome to join in.

I hope that a few members from Support Forums join and help make it active again. I do have high hopes for this forum Smile Members get to browse the forums completely ad free.

http://www.swimforums.net
WiredStorm Hosting Solutions
█ Web/Reseller Hosting & Domains
█ cPanel w/ Softaculous and 24/7 Support

Biodegradable Sunscreen
Sure, gonna join it today, looks awesome.
Thanks Smile

Biodegradable Sunscreen
I can even moderate it if you can pay some bucks.
(09-06-2010, 09:30 AM)!!* Alone Vampire *!! Wrote: I can even moderate it if you can pay some bucks.

Sorry, I'm not in the need of moderators right now.

Biodegradable Sunscreen
How active is it? I don't swim, but maybe I can contribute to some conversations. Oui
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
(09-06-2010, 09:55 AM)Robbieava Wrote: How active is it? I don't swim, but maybe I can contribute to some conversations. Oui

It used to be active, then it kind of died because I stopped paying attention to it. I just began the revival yesterday, and planning on doing lots of promotion.

I'd really appreciate if you did join in, it would definitely help the activity.

Biodegradable Sunscreen
(09-06-2010, 11:45 AM)Zash Wrote: It used to be active, then it kind of died because I stopped paying attention to it. I just began the revival yesterday, and planning on doing lots of promotion.

I'd really appreciate if you did join in, it would definitely help the activity.

When you have like some more activity, please let me know. I will be sure to check up on it here and there. I wish you the best of luck in further advertising. Thumbsup
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
We're starting to get more activity Smile

Biodegradable Sunscreen
The font is way to large. Reduce it a lot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 865 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Learn Forums | Come Join The Fun | Learn From Others Dinosaw 1 683 06-17-2012, 07:52 AM
Last Post: D3xus
  LoungeBoard - General Discussion Forum - Active Members - Join now! au3 0 556 06-03-2012, 11:01 PM
Last Post: au3
  Elite-Forums | Join Us! ImFocuzz 1 582 04-14-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Swimmingforums.net | competitive/recreational swimming forum Carbon Host 2 770 02-15-2012, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Peter L