Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How To Make And Use A Builder And Stub. [VB.NET] [Source]
(10-20-2009, 01:57 PM)BlueMelon Wrote: Good job x] Almost at 10post to put sig..

Roflmao And I thought you just wanted to post to be nice.
[Image: Lj]
Nono haha you took the time to make it, its good =D
YAY 10 post.
Thanks Vorfin
[Image: ouwg0slq0vtagvzl4u8w.jpg]

Giveaway of the Day: [Image: ticker1.png]
Realy easy but thnx for share.
Whats the practical use for this?

The only times I've ever heard of a stub being used is to stop anti-virus programs picking up your stufff
(10-24-2009, 09:09 PM)Extasey Wrote: Whats the practical use for this?

The only times I've ever heard of a stub being used is to stop anti-virus programs picking up your stufff

No, a stub just means a data store. What happens is, say you have a program, and it sends e-mails. However you want everyone to be able to use it, but not enter their e-mail and password each time.

So,

The stub contains the program,

The builder lets them input data (In this case text)

Then, the program from the stub, and the information from the builder are combined to create the server.

The server is the same as the stub, but with the text from the builder in it.

Everything that involves entering information and then creating a new file has a stub, however some people hide the stub, or make it in-built to the program.
[Image: Lj]
tnx vorfin... no spam ...i just want to say thanks!!Thumbsup
Nvm I fixed the problem I had, Just sent it to nathan, (I hope most of you know nathan, hes like the most amazing VB coder known on HF and a few other places I cant say b/c it's advertising) and nathan edited it and sent back to me.
Thanks for this, i followed another tutorial like this but it didnt work.
Good Job Vorfin Smile
(this is my 10 Post)-!!! Yeye

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VB.Net Make a Real AntiVirus (AV) - Part 1 goranpilkic 27 28,382 08-25-2014, 12:43 AM
Last Post: dark_move
  Free Advanced Port Scanner SOURCE [ VB.NET ] Filefinder 6 5,327 01-22-2013, 04:27 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  [VB.NET]Console app Menu example (amortization calculator)[Source] KoBE 8 7,590 12-28-2012, 06:55 AM
Last Post: mouse719
  [VB.NET] Get Region Info [Source] ƃu∀ ıʞƃu∀ 0 1,104 11-28-2012, 04:38 AM
Last Post: ƃu∀ ıʞƃu∀
  [Source] Tricks Using PictureBox Control [VB.NET] Fragma 8 6,008 11-25-2012, 10:32 PM
Last Post: ƃu∀ ıʞƃu∀