Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My friend needs advice.
He was too lazy to register to the forum (-.-) so he wants me to ask this.

So basically a few months ago he started dating someone, and that person broke up with who they were dating for him. About a month ago he wanted to break up with them, but he didn't know how so he just started to ignore them...Eventually he had cut off all ties with that person and then starting dating someone else....Well recently the first person he started dating cornered him saying what happened to him and he said that something came up financially and he had to deal with it...He didn't tell them that he started dating some one new and all of that...So now he is stuck dating two people and hasn't told either of them about one another....

He needs advice on what to do. I keep telling him that he should just tell the first person that he no longer likes them but he refuses to do that...
[Image: iTijPACh1qYlA.png]
Personal Blog | Forever and Always <3 Mell
I agree with you that he should tell the first person that he no longer likes them also.
I can't think of any other way for him to solve this. I would tell him to grow a pair and tell them.
A little off topic but my friends are always to lazy to join forums
[Image: pughacking.png]
I am considering telling the first girl myself but I would rather not lose his friendship if I do. D:
[Image: iTijPACh1qYlA.png]
Personal Blog | Forever and Always <3 Mell
(08-29-2010, 01:42 PM).//Xypher Wrote: I am considering telling the first girl myself but I would rather not lose his friendship if I do. D:

Unless she's a friend of yours, DO NOT DO THIS. IMO you should let him grow up a little bit and let him handle his own problems.
(08-29-2010, 01:45 PM)Colonel Fishnets Wrote: Unless she's a friend of yours, DO NOT DO THIS. IMO you should let him grow up a little bit and let him handle his own problems.
I agree, If he told her, that probably wouldnt turn out so good.
(08-29-2010, 01:25 PM).//Xypher Wrote: I keep telling him that he should just tell the first person that he no longer likes them but he refuses to do that...

This is exactly what he should man up and do. By refusing he is being disrespectful of everyone involved in this situation.
He seriously needs to make up his mind with which one he wants to continue dating and break up with the other one.
[Image: 2llbqr4.jpg]
Just have him tell the first person that he doesn't like her anymore
Add me on MSN: Eminent14@hotmail.com. I would love to get to know you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have to kick my friend out Thefirstlady 1 828 08-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Need help helping a friend Josh H. 4 1,254 09-19-2014, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Good vibes
  Need help for a friend xEpicTaco 1 533 08-15-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Girl + Friend Problems AgroWarrior 0 471 11-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Last Post: AgroWarrior
  Friend just said she wants to kill herself. Sparr0w 5 997 08-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Calcium