Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are dells that great?
Dell is the only computer that I will buy. I have never had to replace anything on my dell besides when I upgraded a few things. I owned my first Dell for about 5 years and didn't have any problems and now i have had my current Dell for 3 or 4 years and still have had no problems with them. Dell also has great customer support. At least they don't put you on the phone with someone who can't speak English.
(08-29-2010, 07:27 AM)Marda Wrote: every single time i have brought a dell it seems to get a issue had to replace a charger 3 times and get a screen replaced twice so i gave up and got a Hp works fine it broke about 2 years later thought i would try dell again and it had more issues with over heating and crap so i just got a Acer this time and works fine my sis got a dell and it also broke is it just bad luck or it actually Dell

Dell Chargers are absolutely terrible. I've had to buy three of them in a years time. I think I'll try HP next...
Their chargers are awful, but the rest of the computer is fine, my whole family uses Dell Smile
Dells are okay , i prefer hp.
(07-16-2011, 11:02 AM)Pedo bear Wrote: Dells are okay , i prefer hp.

Quick question. Why? Whats so much better about them?
Well i have had many dells and found them reliable but i now have a hp dv7 and i like it much more than any other computer i have had.
[Image: abomxofogox.png]
I'm using a dell laptop at the moment, XPS m1350, but I suggest getting an Asus laptop, they are much more cheaper and efficient, and sexier. I will be getting one soon.
Yes, just make sure it doesn't overheat.
I have always bought dells if it wasn't an apple product and I think they are great in my honest opinion.