Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are dells that great?
Dell's aren't very good at all they get the job done but that's all they get done.
Figures the company that makes shitty computers like Alienwares also makes these.
the best thing that ever came to laptop is dell
is u want a economical and good lap than dell is best
but if you want a high price than hp is good but if u want a realy good than again look at dell.
[Image: rana.jpg]
I wouldn't go for Dell. Every dell I've had broke and their customer support is awful.
I love Dells! Although I found the battery on mine isn't that great.
I have a Dell, and I like Dell. It's your own opinion really if you want great customer service don't look at Dell, if you want a good computer which you don't wanna build get a dell. But ask yourself this right now, What For and How Much?
(12-17-2010, 11:46 PM)Epicly Wrote: I have a Dell, and I like Dell. It's your own opinion really if you want great customer service don't look at Dell, if you want a good computer which you don't wanna build get a dell. But ask yourself this right now, What For and How Much?

well if you want good computers, then get custom built.
I think dells are great. I had my dell for a little over 3 years now and had only one issue, the issue was the charger.
I am currently on a Gateway computer.. so I cannot really talk.

I prefer HP. Seems as if most schools get contracts with Dell. All school computers I see are Dell Dell Dell.
[Image: idgjkO.png]
Dell pcs are good for business and such. For gaming it sucks. Alienware ain't bad. If your Alienware laptop sucks then blame yourself who's was the one who customized it in the end?
(12-06-2010, 01:44 AM)Chimi Wrote: I love Dells! Although I found the battery on mine isn't that great.

are you using it correctly? when you run it of the mains take out the battery otherwise it still uses the battery and just charges the battery which means it runs through its cycles very quick and your battery life becomes shorter. When its removed it will run off the main and not of the battery
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
3DMARK11
Dell customize their parts which only make it compatible for Dell-based systems. It is very hard to upgrade their computers, because their parts are so unique. They also overprice their products at times. So no, Dell computers are not that great.